Yellow in the Boneyard

Figured I reply since you the biggest douchbag here, most whiny, non-knowledgeable individual. Why is it, ain’t over yet,???? It is more than over. Yellow, YRC, whatever you want call it is gone. There is going be no money given back to the employees or any back pay dispersed. Why is, ain’t over yet,?? I am not a hater, I was raised on a Yellow paycheck. Just want to know when is it going be understood that it not coming back?

Figured I reply since you the biggest douchbag here, most whiny, non-knowledgeable individual. Why is it, ain’t over yet,???? It is more than over. Yellow, YRC, whatever you want call it is gone. There is going be no money given back to the employees or any back pay dispersed. Why is, ain’t over yet,?? I am not a hater, I was raised on a Yellow paycheck. Just want to know when is it going be understood that it not coming back?
Facts say. It ain't over yet.
It's over when it's over.
No wonder we don't win any military actions anymore.

Talk stupid to me.....I will talk stupid back.
No doubt about that.

Alot of guys might not whine if they get 100% disability checks coming plus a FT LTL job.

How exactly is it a disability when you can work FT in LTL?

I bet you don't have to pay for insurance either...do you?

It ain't cheap like the $58/month dues was.

$20 grand per year more expensive.
Tell it to O'Brien who could've done things differently no matter how unhappy some of us were.
Better you tell him than me....if I have opportunity I'll end up in jail.

Last edited:
I want to know why it bugs you so much if somebody says it ain't over.
It's odd if you ask me.
Odd.

Just you. You struck me as a self serving individual right off the bat. Yes I draw 100% military retirement as an E8 for 24 years service. Also 100% VA disability for PTSD, missing appendage due to combat involvement and limited use of appendage for same. All equal to approximately $120k per year. I also have an LTL job paying 100k+. I pay nothing for insurance other than for my 23 year old son in which the military used my GI bill to pay for his education but won’t pay for his health insurance until age 26. I do not look for sympathy at all but I will defend this country against people like you who blame the country for your failures or your little company failures. Maybe you should direct your anger toward something other than this great country. The demorats maybe? The teamsters? Anything other than the country I and many others care deeply about. I will never accept anyone who speaks against the country I would give my life to defend.

Slavenomore

You and I could probably be two that would enjoy a drink together, a good cigar, or an evening sitting on the front porch and discussing the world issues. Obviously we don’t see eye to eye and that makes for good conversation. I do apologize to the TB community if I offended anyone but you. I will be better in the future.

Just you. You struck me as a self serving individual right off the bat. Yes I draw 100% military retirement as an E8 for 24 years service. Also 100% VA disability for PTSD, missing appendage due to combat involvement and limited use of appendage for same. All equal to approximately $120k per year. I also have an LTL job paying 100k+. I pay nothing for insurance other than for my 23 year old son in which the military used my GI bill to pay for his education but won’t pay for his health insurance until age 26. I do not look for sympathy at all but I will defend this country against people like you who blame the country for your failures or your little company failures. Maybe you should direct your anger toward something other than this great country. The demorats maybe? The teamsters? Anything other than the country I and many others care deeply about. I will never accept anyone who speaks against the country I would give my life to defend.

Thank You for your service, You earned all of those benefits

KAM 2010 -- Wow,I gave 37 yrs,regular and reserve and national guard. Also did 31 as a teamster . I m a little goofy at times ,dig a hole in the back yard and then sob like a new born ----- but then climb out and PUT A BIG SMILE ON and thank the spirit in the sky that let me have all and more for my family and self ! I dont have PTSD from the military but from YELLOW FREIGHT and wish you were there to take ORDERS from the Frat BOYS in charge. I will THANK YOU for your SERVICE. Yes i do have a problem,i was busted 4 times with the military,time off at YELLOW and a few warning letters because of my great ATTITUDE

Thank You for your service, You earned all of those benefits
Not according to slave. I wonder if he’s Jewish? That will redouble slaves hatred.
How about me slave, I naively raised my right hand in 1987, went some places did some things and suffered in silence for 30 years, just coming under VA care in June. Do I not deserve my VA benefits?

The oath we take to defend The Constitution when we enter the military does not end when we leave active duty.