Yellow | Yellow Latest COO Gossip

I do question a 93 OR, with $1.4 billion gross, and $93 EBTI. Patel School of Math?
Jamie-Pierson-1024x683.jpg
DON'T FORGET WHO TAUGHT THEM HOW TO DO THE FUNNY NUMBERS GAME !!

You have assigned trucks. Bid trucks would insinuate that trucks are annually bid and not tied to specific lanes. Your former TM was good at playing the good buddy game with his drivers and he constantly changed the rules mid game.
You’re right former TM did play buddy buddies with his guys. He would follow some rules and bend others to his favor. Sounds like a management tactic to me. No one knew who to go cry too. Trucks were seniority based and semi lane specific. There have been drivers getting brand new trucks damn near every time one would show up. Seniority based obviously.

Your seniority will be recognized. That is not the issue in this merger. All Yellow Teamsters in Citys with multiple Terminals should be allowed to Bid at All of those locations if Yellow intends to keep operating those Facility's going forward. Any Teamster displaced by the Bump should be allowed to bump within the same region that they reside in period. Yellow is playing games with this merger.
I was around for the RoadWay merger . Everyone will blame everyone else for the problems . It will be ,this companies fault, no this companies fault . We made $ ,and you drug us down . Blah , Blah , Blah ! Management !!! Hello ! Let The Bumping Begin !

I was around for the RoadWay merger . Everyone will blame everyone else for the problems . It will be ,this companies fault, no this companies fault . We made $ ,and you drug us down . Blah , Blah , Blah ! Management !!! Hello ! Let The Bumping Begin !
It’s already going on an we officially haven’t started anything lol

new hires are already quitting ... evidently no one wants to work at yellow, even management has a revolving door ...
We had 3 or 4 supervisors leave in the 18 months. Nice to see the TM putting in over 12 hrs on certain days. That never happened years ago.