Yellow | Yellow Moving to Nashville

Do you know the real reasons for the move? Do you know that the new location is more expensive? Do you know if they were running out of space at OPK? I don't know the answers myself to those questions so I'll wait till I find out. Just saying.

I have heard through the grapevine that Bill Zollars is leasing Yellow the building through 2025. Terms are undisclosed, but sources say the building will be paid off around the same time Yellow files chapter 11.

Do you know the real reasons for the move? Do you know that the new location is more expensive? Do you know if they were running out of space at OPK? I don't know the answers myself to those questions so I'll wait till I find out. Just saying.
Back when YRC was selling propertys they sold the office building too. Since Covid-19 so many people are working at home the building is not all being used. Rumor is the lease is up and they are moving to a smaller building.

I can only speculate the reasons for the move, but as you state they are not moving out of OPK. Are they out of room? 15 Years ago they were a 10 billion dollar company and in 2021 they are a 5 Billion dollar company. Maybe you are right and they are out of room for all the new executives they have hired over the past 15 years. They have 1/2 the business they had 15 years ago. The Nashville location is adding cost and as you say they are keeping all other functions in OPK. I’m calling BS on the business need for another office in another city, that oh by the way has Tennessee has no state income tax For those executives. The optics of this look terrible to the front line workers.

Yellow at one time sold the kansas property to estes and leased it it back to yellow. now estes wants the building back to convert it into a new bunk house. there was a survey done at Overland Park to wear to move to. majority said nashville cause they liked country music

Do we have to listen to country music now?
They ain't been listening to country in Nashville for 30 years, hand.

76fb0925bf27cf32dbc806952ac7dd3c.jpg

Last edited: