Yellow | Yellow not making pickups?

Something weird is going on Chicago Satellite terminals no outbound loads for Road Drivers sending them to the rails, triples pad and 309 to pick up trailers. I guess backed up on inbounds or something?

Something weird is going on Chicago Satellite terminals no outbound loads for Road Drivers sending them to the rails, triples pad and 309 to pick up trailers. I guess backed up on inbounds or something?
309’s dock personnel said today they will try to get up to 3 bills per hour to help clean up the backlog. The statement also said, it wasn’t immediately clear as to when that would happen.

1 to operate broken forklift. 3 from foreign terminals to hang out in break room and discuss what they don’t do and how much extra pay they get for helping out
Paid extra money & 3 smoke breaks a hour too !!:greedy dollars:
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

Pick ops? We aren't even doing deliveries unless there is 10 bills on a truck. I have a bidded run and I think I ran all of one, maybe 2, days last week. Spent the rest of the time hanging on the dock.

Management bonus program currently pays out for peddle runs dispatched with 10 or more delivery bills manifested. Less than 10 bills the run is cut and freight sits on dock for another try tomorrow or next week. Volume loads go out without an active dispatch. Pickups don’t count towards bonus thus not important.

Management bonus program currently pays out for peddle runs dispatched with 10 or more delivery bills manifested. Less than 10 bills the run is cut and freight sits on dock for another try tomorrow or next week. Volume loads go out without an active dispatch. Pickups don’t count towards bonus thus not important.
I always heard that 10 was the magic number. I had a dispatcher have a fit when it went out to a remote area with only 5 bills. He didn’t have anything to say when I told him that those 5 bills filled a set.