Yellow | !!!!!!!!!! Yellow Now Hiring Drivers With Less Than One Year Experience !!!!!!!!!!

oldyellow

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone checked out myyellow.com lately. I think the drivers not working is going to be replaced with less experience drivers with one year or less experience. They can't seem to work the experienced drivers they have now. Something not right !:joke:

How are they gonna replace you? You already have seniority so any and all new hires, experienced or not, will go behind you on the list. This is being advertised in CGB and STP and the new guys won't replace anybody who is on the list, they'll go behind them.

I think some of the new hires with seniority have lost their minds.I believe most new hires with seniority dont care about the senority rules as long as they are earning money.I see it everyday here in dallas.a young guy goes out and asks to stay gone cause he is afraid if he comes back he wont get out again for a while.you know thats fine and dandy but alot of us here who had put in our time havent forgotten the times that we ran out and came back.....We all earn these rights and if we want to protect our future we all should do just our teamster duty.lets get everybody working,lets not get our greed get the best of us....

That's not teamsters or drivers in general. That's just the way it is with a different breed of people these days. They are all the same, they don't care about themselves so how can you except them to care about you. I feel the same way, but what are you going to do? Never mind don't tell me I don't want to know, LOL.

new hiring site

Login | Register | Forgot Password? Investors | Careers | Contact Us | Live Help
Tracking:

Saturday, Dec. 6

Tracking | Expedited Rate Quote | Rate Quote | Bill of Lading | Pickup | Transit Times/Service Maps |

Navigate
Home
Online Tools
Services
Coverage/Transit Times
Integration Tools
About Yellow
- Brand Yellow
Employees and Careers
Career Opportunites
- People
- Newsroom
- Performance
- Safety and Security
Help

Search MyYellow.com

Location: About Yellow > Employees and Careers > Career Opportunites

Careers

At Yellow Transportation, we seek proven performers to join our team of men and women who continually strive for excellence in the transportation industry. We offer a professional working environment with a wide variety of exciting positions.

Yellow is an operating company of YRC Worldwide, one of the nation's largest and most-respected transportation companies. As a convenience, you will be able to explore openings at several YRC Worldwide operating companies through a new, YRC Worldwide Careers website. In addition to Yellow, those companies include Roadway, USF Holland, USF Reddaway and USF Glen Moore. You may submit an application for any position at any company you find listed there.

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Yellow Transportation and YRC Worldwide.

Home | Live Help | Privacy Policy | Register | About Yellow | Help | Site Map | Contact Us

Copyright © 1994-2008 YRC Inc. All rights reserved.

Login | Register | Forgot Password? Investors | Careers | Contact Us | Live Help
Tracking:

Saturday, Dec. 6

Tracking | Expedited Rate Quote | Rate Quote | Bill of Lading | Pickup | Transit Times/Service Maps |

Navigate
Home
Online Tools
Services
Coverage/Transit Times
Integration Tools
About Yellow
- Brand Yellow
Employees and Careers
Career Opportunites
- People
- Newsroom
- Performance
- Safety and Security
Help

Search MyYellow.com

Location: About Yellow > Employees and Careers > Career Opportunites

Careers

At Yellow Transportation, we seek proven performers to join our team of men and women who continually strive for excellence in the transportation industry. We offer a professional working environment with a wide variety of exciting positions.

Yellow is an operating company of YRC Worldwide, one of the nation's largest and most-respected transportation companies. As a convenience, you will be able to explore openings at several YRC Worldwide operating companies through a new, YRC Worldwide Careers website. In addition to Yellow, those companies include Roadway, USF Holland, USF Reddaway and USF Glen Moore. You may submit an application for any position at any company you find listed there.

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Yellow Transportation and YRC Worldwide.

Home | Live Help | Privacy Policy | Register | About Yellow | Help | Site Map | Contact Us

Copyright © 1994-2008 YRC Inc. All rights reserved.

but nothing about new penn?