New Penn | Yellow SEC

What are they doing with the terminal in Dunmore Pa? Is that merging with yellow in Dorrance?
I don't know. The Yellow, Bethlehem, and New Penn Reading is shown here. That affects me. I don't know if they have plans happening there quite yet...Eventually probably.

Hazelton Yellow go to places we go to out of Reading, in Tamaqua and up that way.

Doesnt seem possible that they will be able to combine the 3 terminals in buffalo,holland terminal no where near large enough.Holland peddles Rochester out of Buffalo,NP and Yellow both have terminals in Rochester
Brothers and sisters, the puzzle is getting to take shape, remember SAIA, it was just a southern regional carrier in the nineties, it was part of the Yellow Corp, family together with JEVIC, Preston and SAIA got spinoff, since then they've been growing like a weed.
My belief is just another Conway, everything was well planned and here we are, the last five years they have been buying equipment and opening brand new terminals like crazy.
Banks, government loopholes and Yellow board of directors have manage to pull this one without trace.
Guess where the freight is going... :violin: :violin: :violin:

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

YRC Freight HOLLAND NEW PENN

Slavenomore, I was through Reading the other night (thankfully at night) on my way from York up to Wayne, NJ and that Triple Deuce is even more a nightmare than its ever been. That is truly the highway from hell. The roundabouts are a joke because they're not big enough to accommodate a truck and a car at the same time. So I had a BMW race around me at Moselem Springs because life simply would have stopped unless he got around me. Anyway, I don't miss the traffic in and around Reading one bit. And 61 is a hellish road with far too many traffic lights added. I miss the simpler times from my 17 years there, but I've talked to a lot of people who say never regret leaving because its been a living nightmare ever since. Its now been over 11 years since I left. Now counting down toward retirement in 4 1/2 years.

Confusing? Isn't it the exact same model Conway has been using for 50 years?
Somewhat, but Con Way turned very decent profits, experienced continued strong growth and very good service.
Continuing revenue growth can hide many operations issues.
Yellow and those regional carriers are not like the Con Way companies.

Slavenomore, I was through Reading the other night (thankfully at night) on my way from York up to Wayne, NJ and that Triple Deuce is even more a nightmare than its ever been. That is truly the highway from hell. The roundabouts are a joke because they're not big enough to accommodate a truck and a car at the same time. So I had a BMW race around me at Moselem Springs because life simply would have stopped unless he got around me. Anyway, I don't miss the traffic in and around Reading one bit. And 61 is a hellish road with far too many traffic lights added. I miss the simpler times from my 17 years there, but I've talked to a lot of people who say never regret leaving because its been a living nightmare ever since. Its now been over 11 years since I left. Now counting down toward retirement in 4 1/2 years.
222, the road to nowhere! I'll never miss that trip.