Yellow | Yellow sees tonnage plummet, books Q4 loss

Sounds like you can’t handle the truth ! This site is where fools meet up ! Lmao ! Praise God for the Government loan , the band -aid only works for a while! Merely holding a steering wheel is what a truck driver does fool !
Nice start to building a good reputation on Truckingboard, (not that you care), calling others names. I have always been taught that name calling shows a lack of intelligent vocabulary. (I could have been given bad information, but probably not, lolol.)

Sounds like you can’t handle the truth ! This site is where fools meet up ! Lmao ! Praise God for the Government loan , the band -aid only works for a while! Merely holding a steering wheel is what a truck driver does fool !
Nice start to building a good reputation on Truckingboard, (not that you care), calling others names. I have always been taught that name calling shows a lack of intelligent vocabulary. (I could have been given bad information, but probably not, lolol.)
Whatever? This site is not for me ! Open your eyes , you can believe a lie and be dammed!! You’re right I don’t care . The truth will also stand !

Sounds like a former disgruntled employee or someone who has been laid off or laid off at another company….Am I close W4c?

Whatever? This site is not for me ! Open your eyes , you can believe a lie and be dammed!! You’re right I don’t care . The truth will also stand !
Rookie FBI profile of Works 4 Crooks- He works for a company Yellow has bought. He was laid off or reassigned and can’t stand Change. Needs no information from others (he knows it all). Yellow has been in business 99-years and W4C is smarter than all of those who helped them succeed. He is 30-years old, Democrat, and likes only hearing his own voice. Lololol.
(This may not be close, but it’s fun to visualize, lolol)

1806950, member: 45546"]
Just got on this BS site , the world problems & Yellow freight problems all can be rocket science what we do ! Look at the New trucks, most of them are tore all to hell ! New trailers holes in roof leaking ! writing is on the wall ! Idiots on both sides !!
[/QUOTE]

Praise God, Truckingboards and Yellow have been blessed with having the most intelligent individual in America show up just in time to fix all of their problems. Yellow will be glad you showed up especially, since they have combined 6 companies in 15 years while dealing with a total financial collapse in 2008 and beyond. Just to think, they did all of this while you were merely holding a steering wheel. Good news to CEO Darren Hawkins, help has arrived, “works For Crooks“ is here to save you, lololol.
[/QUOTE]
Just got on this BS site , the world problems & Yellow freight problems all can be solved right here ! Just like in the drivers room & break rooms it’s fun to listen to the problem solver’s! Facts between the bad management and bad employees it can’t last ! Look at some of the loads ??? It’s not rocket science what we do ! Look at the New trucks, most of them are tore all to hell ! New trailers holes in roof leaking ! Fact it’s a deadly combination! The writing is on the wall ! Idiots on both sides !!
Just got on this BS site , the world problems & Yellow freight problems all can be solved right here ! Just like in the drivers room & break rooms it’s fun to listen to the problem solver’s! Facts between the bad management and bad employees it can’t last ! Look at some of the loads ??? It’s not rocket science what we do ! Look at the New trucks, most of them are tore all to hell ! New trailers holes in roof leaking ! Fact it’s a deadly combination! The writing is on the wall ! Idiots on both sides !!

Did they move into the empty Old Dominion terminal or build one?

They said they were going with the “Yellow” brand because they did a survey and customers said that was the most recognized brand.

They really should have asked why customers recognized that name.

If you ask which brand customers prefer to ship with and list
Yellow
Holland
YRC
New Penn

Yellow The most recognized name will be last every time.
If you remove the New Penn, Holland and YRC names from the choice many customers will choose another carrier all together.

This has been implanted on a small part of their network.They have a huge tonnage drop, customers shipping elsewhere
and they are still going forward with this.
Don't forget that Yellow loses, smashes, destroys freight all over the country. That's worth more than having the D bag twins working for a consortium of dip dunk regional carriers, with good reputations in their respective operating area's. As our Yellow TM here at Holland MI (386) has said "Most of you won't make it in freight". I think he means Yellow.

Makin friends fast I see. You must be the guy who sits in the corner of the breakroom just steaming waiting for his load. "Sure wasn't like this at Upper Poughkeepsie Valley Transportation, they knew how to run a railroad". Why not just enjoy the site like the rest of us?
I'm sittin' here commenting, drinking my coffee, Readin' what my keyboard pals are up to, the overwhelming majority are just guys who work daytime city P/D or run the back of the clock, chugging over hill and dale to get freight down the road. and don't get hair, ::shit:: and eyeballs all over the grill. Just do it day after day night after night.
You bring up the same points that most of us do. Is it frustrating? yes. the difference is you sound like the guy who thinks he so much smarter than the rest of us, the guy who is gonna call out our bullship and anyone who doesn't like it can step outside. Maybe go back out the door change you screen name and come back in. Or not.

Makin friends fast I see. You must be the guy who sits in the corner of the breakroom just steaming waiting for his load. "Sure wasn't like this at Upper Poughkeepsie Valley Transportation, they knew how to run a railroad". Why not just enjoy the site like the rest of us?
I'm sittin' here commenting, drinking my coffee, Readin' what my keyboard pals are up to, the overwhelming majority are just guys who work daytime city P/D or run the back of the clock, chugging over hill and dale to get freight down the road. and don't get hair, **** and eyeballs all over the grill. Just do it day after day night after night.
You bring up the same points that most of us do. Is it frustrating? yes. the difference is you sound like the guy who thinks he so much smarter than the rest of us, the guy who is gonna call out our bullship and anyone who doesn't like it can step outside. Maybe go back out the door change you screen name and come back in. Or not.
You put more effort into telling him to ef off than what I would have....lol

should have kept the regiionals as is and sold YELLOW
All 4 companies were tied together by the banks for the debt, probably the last 10-12 years, Ted. Buy one, you Buy them all, along with the $1.5 billion of loans. So now someone will be able to buy Yellow,

and get the equivalent of 4 companies, under 1 name. I just don’t see that happening either.

Rookie FBI profile of Works 4 Crooks- He works for a company Yellow has bought. He was laid off or reassigned and can’t stand Change. Needs no information from others (he knows it all). Yellow has been in business 99-years and W4C is smarter than all of those who helped them succeed. He is 30-years old, Democrat, and likes only hearing his own voice. Lololol.
(This may not be close, but it’s fun to visualize, lolol)
He’s also related to brassboy and Couchpilot