•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

#YRC Yellow Travel Policy:Proof Of Vaccine Or Negative Test Result Required

Vwaggs

How about you use the actual source that sets the testing protocols and the actual designer of the PCR test. The CDC is abandoning the majorly PCR test in favor of the even more inaccurate Rapid Test as of December. Why don't you verify that if a person tests positive and is retested every day, most states count every test as a new incidence. Why don't you read the guidelines and see that anyone who appears at a hospital and unless they test negative and are completely asymptomatic to any symptons of covid, they are to be deemed a covid patient, counted as a covid patient and even if they have a collapsed lung frm a car accident and die, they are counted as a covid death because it was a respiratory problem. That's why many hospitals are electing to shutdown their maternity wards as they lose awakened staff. It's kind of hard to count about 95% of women having a baby as covid positive and bill their birth expenses at the higher covid patient rate. https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

Last edited:

Vwaggs

People don't want to hear the "Truth " just what makes them feel good . The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge ,But fools despise wisdom and instruction . Proverbs 1:7
Religiously speaking, people that have taken the vax now have altered DNA and are genetically modified and no longer human. Just as apes are only separated from humans by a small number of DNA differences. Therefore, biblically speaking, they are no longer covered as being human by the bible. They had better hope God gives all creatures a mulligan into heaven.

Pac Man

Religiously speaking, people that have taken the vax now have altered DNA and are genetically modified and no longer human. Just as apes are only separated from humans by a small number of DNA differences. Therefore, biblically speaking, they are no longer covered as being human by the bible. They had better hope God gives all creatures a mulligan into heaven.
I will not apologize for the truth . If I am banned from here so be it . You speak not from the Bible . A quote from the book of John clearly contradicts your statement . John 10-27,30 . My sheep hear My voice,and I know them,and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life,and they shall never perish;neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me ,is greater than all ; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand . I and My Father are one . To clarify,If you accept Jesus Christ as your savior you are saved Period ! All sins forgiven , even being vaxxed ,if you choose . Thanks for attending my brief sermon . Million mile driver .

Vwaggs

I will not apologize for the truth . If I am banned from here so be it . You speak not from the Bible . A quote from the book of John clearly contradicts your statement . John 10-27,30 . My sheep hear My voice,and I know them,and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life,and they shall never perish;neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me ,is greater than all ; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand . I and My Father are one . To clarify,If you accept Jesus Christ as your savior you are saved Period ! All sins forgiven , even being vaxxed ,if you choose . Thanks for attending my brief sermon . Million mile driver .
Read farther into it and Christ claims all are his sheep. Yet scripture says God Alone will decide who goes to heaven. It's been accepted that not all humans can be sheep or go to heaven. Therefore leaving the fold can result in your being cast out with others.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
There is even problems with the test, let alone the vaccine. A union in Europe stopped even the regular testing because the tests, themselves, are toxic.

slavenomore

Premium
All companies have a human resources department, it's a specialty today with college students majoring in it. They handle hiring guidelines, benefits literally everything to do with the humans working there. You probably have heard there previous name "labor relations".
No.
Labor relations is the Labor VP.
And WE deal with HIM.
Contract.
Not ********.
Human "resources"....seems to be a term closer to cattle or coal or iron ore or crops.
We still gave the dignity of a contract...Im sure human resources hates that but too ****ing bad.
They are the rat bastard pigs at other companies which deal with the union busting firms to help them infringe on people's rights "legally" the best they can.
One step closer to slave traders.
Next contract let's negotiate to get rid of that department. One Labor VP is much cheaper.
More money for the whole.
We can handle our own relations...THRU contract.
Not policy which changes with politicians and manipulations.

With the travel policy I immediately saw that the Labor VP did not sign off on it.
The IBT nor local did not.
Therefore it tells me they're using HR to pull a fast one.
Break down conditions in an instant.
That's what they do.
Watch them like hawks.
Because they are watching us and analizing their ****ing RESOURCE.
And if any grievances are file and won against these travel policies it should be paid out of HR 's budget...not the terminal budget.
They should pay out the grievances for their mistakes. Their lousy lawyers should pay it.
As far as I know the vaccine and testing policy for travel was not bargained nor negotiated and it should have been before put to us.
If we filed every week since we could pay off our houses and add to our savings. At every terminal affected.

Last edited:

slavenomore

Premium
We need to print up our own new policies and MOU'S whenever we want and just put up pieces of paper saying today we are doing this and tomorrow that and the next day this and the next that.....whatever we want.
Our new " policies".....just like HR does...and see what we can get away with.
No union signs off.
No Labor VP signs off.
We just do what we want.
No contract.

This is what they do and they need to knock it the **** off.
We have a contract and were not getting rid of it.
They don't ****ing OWN us like a ****ing natural ****ing RESOURCE.

Triplex

Experienced stalker
We need to print up our own new policies and MOU'S whenever we want and just put up pieces of paper saying today we are doing this and tomorrow that and the next day this and the next that.....whatever we want.
Our new " policies".....just like HR does...and see what we can get away with.
No union signs off.
No Labor VP signs off.
We just do what we want.
No contract.

This is what they do and they need to knock it the **** off.
We have a contract and were not getting rid of it.
They don't ****ing OWN us like a ****ing natural ****ing RESOURCE.
Slave, send me your address, I'll send you a box of Snickers.

slavenomore

Premium
Slave, send me your address, I'll send you a box of Snickers.
I don't eat Snickers. Can't chew nuts. Can't afford new teeth to chew with.
We gave the money to HR and Safety and the banks. And all their lazy lawyers.
More than 15% I'm sure

ChiTownSP

That's my thing too.
I don't care if somebody wants to get vaccinated. More power to them if they want it and trust it.
And if they do trust it......then they are safe.
No need to force others if you are safe.

And if they got it and still don't trust it.....I question why they feel it necessary to force others to be lab rats for big pharma experiments.

The company policy over union seniority or our contract is very questionable imo.
This company policy stuff in union shops raises my eyebrows more than once.
Ya can't really grieve the stuff....some of it.
Building different departments ...safety...human resources...and skirting our voice on it.
Where have you been the past eleven years? YRC, Yellow or whatever the hell they want to be called play by their own rules. The Teamsters have turned into a laughing stock. As long as UPS keeps bringing in the cash the Teamsters could give two shots about YRC or ABF.

I don't eat Snickers. Can't chew nuts. Can't afford new teeth to chew with.
We gave the money to HR and Safety and the banks. And all their lazy lawyers.
More than 15% I'm sure
Buy several dental insurance policies. Pay the 30 a month for each of them running around 100 to 150 a month in premiums. Endure that for a few months. Routine dental care at your dentist to establish history.

By the end of the first year arrange to have dentures made and watch each of the 4 or 5 insurance plans pay 1000 flat. Not a penny more. That covers the 5000 dollars or so cost retail of a good heat cured set of dentures fitted to you specifically. The only big cost you face is extracting of your remaining teeth by surgeon at 30 to 150 dollars per tooth and anesthesia extra. (Usually 2000.00) Since you have a handful of active dental insurance policies for which you pay collectively around 100 something dollars a month for all of them, it becomes easier to break up very large retail costs into something that is free to you potentially.

To the other poster.

My objection to the vax is genetic. It is a instrument of war that destroys what God has blueprinted in all of your cells. He knows the exact details. Here you go with the jab and boom your heart breaks. Or your lungs drown you, Or your organs fail and you septis to death in a week. Or your mind fails because nothing is regulating correctly to keep supporting it. Boom yer dead. And so on.

You render onto Ceaser what is required of you, not one thing more. Everything else goes to Glory of God for He has made you, he has carried you and he has blessed you to thrive in this live and love Him and raise a family with a wife and children so that all of you may thrive and do well.

This is not a vaccine. I consider it a man made bio weapon this covid crap. The vaccine is also a instrument of control and polticial destruction of our Freedoms as a person. I tip towards politics and resistance here in this post. But based on basic Amish Beliefs the Vaccines have no place with Covid. We choose freely what to put into our bodies and collectively endure or thrive as a community together. Everything else is for God. I am not all amish. Not even close. But lessons from faith as theirs when combined with other parts of the family with a mixture of faiths ranging from Russian Orth, Jewry and even Lutheranism and so on (What a mess... a half breed mongrel...) leaves one thing clear, God made you, He loves you. Jesus is your Savior. and the Grace through the holy spirit is the instrument of enternal life by way of the truth, word and light given freely to all of us who choose to believe in God.

To try and trust in the jab and all the things that breaks a free people in the name of that cursed Jab? F that. as in Hauy-ul no. Some in my family jabbed freely. Maybe a touch of fear of losing house, job, cars and all taht materialisitc crap. I have nothing really. I can almost put it all into one bag and one brief case and throw it into the side box and take off like i used to do with a 18 wheeler. Own very little other than memories.

Some of which are heavy when you consider walking with God in impossible times that your Country does not exist anymore except in your hearts. What you will have to do in order to reclaim it is up to you. Nothing new under the sun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock