Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Yellow Travel Policy:Proof Of Vaccine Or Negative Test Result Required

Vwaggs

How about you use the actual source that sets the testing protocols and the actual designer of the PCR test. The CDC is abandoning the majorly PCR test in favor of the even more inaccurate Rapid Test as of December. Why don't you verify that if a person tests positive and is retested every day, most states count every test as a new incidence. Why don't you read the guidelines and see that anyone who appears at a hospital and unless they test negative and are completely asymptomatic to any symptons of covid, they are to be deemed a covid patient, counted as a covid patient and even if they have a collapsed lung frm a car accident and die, they are counted as a covid death because it was a respiratory problem. That's why many hospitals are electing to shutdown their maternity wards as they lose awakened staff. It's kind of hard to count about 95% of women having a baby as covid positive and bill their birth expenses at the higher covid patient rate. https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

Last edited:

Vwaggs

People don't want to hear the "Truth " just what makes them feel good . The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge ,But fools despise wisdom and instruction . Proverbs 1:7
Religiously speaking, people that have taken the vax now have altered DNA and are genetically modified and no longer human. Just as apes are only separated from humans by a small number of DNA differences. Therefore, biblically speaking, they are no longer covered as being human by the bible. They had better hope God gives all creatures a mulligan into heaven.

Pac Man

Religiously speaking, people that have taken the vax now have altered DNA and are genetically modified and no longer human. Just as apes are only separated from humans by a small number of DNA differences. Therefore, biblically speaking, they are no longer covered as being human by the bible. They had better hope God gives all creatures a mulligan into heaven.
I will not apologize for the truth . If I am banned from here so be it . You speak not from the Bible . A quote from the book of John clearly contradicts your statement . John 10-27,30 . My sheep hear My voice,and I know them,and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life,and they shall never perish;neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me ,is greater than all ; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand . I and My Father are one . To clarify,If you accept Jesus Christ as your savior you are saved Period ! All sins forgiven , even being vaxxed ,if you choose . Thanks for attending my brief sermon . Million mile driver .

Vwaggs

I will not apologize for the truth . If I am banned from here so be it . You speak not from the Bible . A quote from the book of John clearly contradicts your statement . John 10-27,30 . My sheep hear My voice,and I know them,and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life,and they shall never perish;neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me ,is greater than all ; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand . I and My Father are one . To clarify,If you accept Jesus Christ as your savior you are saved Period ! All sins forgiven , even being vaxxed ,if you choose . Thanks for attending my brief sermon . Million mile driver .
Read farther into it and Christ claims all are his sheep. Yet scripture says God Alone will decide who goes to heaven. It's been accepted that not all humans can be sheep or go to heaven. Therefore leaving the fold can result in your being cast out with others.