Central Transport | Yellow

Hooddock You posted your comment 2 HOURS after Mr. Grizz, is it safe to say that you two are closer than most. Maybe in the same closet, i'LL JUST CALL YOU 2 DOO DOO CHASERS. HOW IS YOUR A$$ HOODDOCK.:butt kiss:

Maybe you should get your facts straight.Youre the one obsessed with word fantasy.And ,for your info you can doo doo chase this:tongue0002:

does any one company really think they have the capacity to haul all the frieght of YRC, I understand we are all proud of whatever company we work for, but this is serious stuff folks, a company that size possibly going down is a bad thing indeed, no matter what color they may bleed, I am not a teamster, but my thoughts are still with everyone who is affected by this whole mess

does any one company really think they have the capacity to haul all the frieght of YRC, I understand we are all proud of whatever company we work for, but this is serious stuff folks, a company that size possibly going down is a bad thing indeed, no matter what color they may bleed, I am not a teamster, but my thoughts are still with everyone who is affected by this whole mess
yes it would be bad but 4 companys getting those accts gooooooooooddddddddddddddd

If YRC were to close its doors it a LOSE, LOSE situation!! The reason the nonunion companies are paid good and treated ok is because of the union companies!! If Central is still holding on I am sure YRC will do the same!!

If YRC were to close its doors it a LOSE, LOSE situation!! The reason the nonunion companies are paid good and treated ok is because of the union companies!! If Central is still holding on I am sure YRC will do the same!!

That was very well said, Those companies that want yellow to go under so they will survive, may very well be gone before yellow goes. That is usually what I have witnessed over the years, boys and girls, mommies and daddy's. Merry Christmas to all and to all another year to move freight. :hysterical:

First off I know your TM and no way would he won't this statement out on the internet about him. Sorry, try again. GRIZZ-Holland city man Memphis.