Yet another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Big Dave I'm very well aware that you WERE,the LAST to post a LAST.
However the operative word here is (WERE) you were LAST,because now I am LAST,to post the LAST,LAST.

OT?? you mean Overtime,or Own time?
Just messing with you othertrucker2001,I know you meant it is you who were LAST.
You know I'm not as dumb as I look my friend,because you can (C) I'm presently LAST.

Oh say I can (C) you once again (WERE) LAST Big Dave.
Notice that now it is none other then one of your favorite LAST GAME competitors who has just taken over LAST!

OT?? you mean Overtime,or Own time?
Just messing with you othertrucker2001,I know you meant it is you who were LAST.
You know I'm not as dumb as I look my friend,because you can (C) I'm presently LAST.
Lol. Thats On Track.....for last. Where I can always be found Off Track....in last.

High-dee-ho LAST GAME FANS guess what,yup you got it,I'm LAST to post the LAST,LAST!'
Always LAST
Lol. Thats On Track.....for last. Where I can always be found Off Track....in last.
Oh say can you see me LAST.
Ok. Go say your prayers. Then go to bed, and dream that someday, you all will have achieved last all the time status, like me, the seasoned veteran.

The Holy Bible states that God is not only the first,he is also the LAST.
He created everything & he will end everything as well.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Now I know it is not possible for me to be first & LAST like God almighty.
However I can be LAST!

The Holy Bible states that God is not only the first,he is also the LAST.
He created everything & he will end everything as well.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Now I know it is not possible for me to be first & LAST like God almighty.
However I can be LAST!
You and the fish can be last...yes. Second to last,and third to last behind the person receiving the most votes from FedEx freight drivers,me,being most likely to be last always.

Status
Not open for further replies.