Yet another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a stroll down a back road as the sun comes up over the rise.
Thats when you can (C) me coming up in the distance to take my place to be LAST,to type in & record the official LAST,LAST.

Yo thats a good one FLOUNDER my friend.
Well then if you-ins on the Wild Side,I'm tending to be on the Mild Side.
Although Wild or Mild you my friend are no longer the LAST poster that had a LAST,LAST.
Cuzz it is my turn to be LAST.

Helping a loved one build a new home is the LAST thing you will ever want to do when you are 69 years young. I did it and at Last we are about done and my skills are no longer needed at LAST. We passed every inspection first time around from framing to electrical to plumbing. Yes, I said FIRST time ( for the LAST thing in each function ). Where were Pilot 87, Big Dave, when they were needed ? My Son and I were a two man team and it only took 7 months to finally at LAST finish the project. Now I may, here at LAST tell you all I am LAST here and will be able to be here more at LAST than I have been in a while. Shoot Jeff may as well finish this Thread right here with me here in Last. Just a second, my phone is ringing, ...............................................That was JEFF, I am LAST and the thread is closed. Flounder and you all in First, never had a chance. :33::6788::biglaugh::hysterical::hilarious::smilies 19296::wavey:

When in doubt and you cant figure it out, stand on it. Cause I cant keep up so that makes me the winner.............IN LAST PLACE.

Helping a loved one build a new home is the LAST thing you will ever want to do when you are 69 years young. I did it and at Last we are about done and my skills are no longer needed at LAST. We passed every inspection first time around from framing to electrical to plumbing. Yes, I said FIRST time ( for the LAST thing in each function ). Where were Pilot 87, Big Dave, when they were needed ? My Son and I were a two man team and it only took 7 months to finally at LAST finish the project. Now I may, here at LAST tell you all I am LAST here and will be able to be here more at LAST than I have been in a while. Shoot Jeff may as well finish this Thread right here with me here in Last. Just a second, my phone is ringing, ...............................................That was JEFF, I am LAST and the thread is closed. Flounder and you all in First, never had a chance. :33::6788::biglaugh::hysterical::hilarious::smilies 19296::wavey:
I was the last one to get a call to help.

Reactions: ESP
Now that we are getting offers for help at LAST, I will throw a big party. Everyone is invited, Flounder will take care of the details and pay for everything. I know Pilot87 will fly everyone in for free and big Dave will let Kabayo join in on the fund and festivities. Big R Guy will transport all the beer and food. Thanks Guys for wanting to help, today is the first I have slept in for 7 months. :1036316054: I am LAST Other truckers just keeps on trying to be First to be Last, not going to happen now. Apostolic.........WHO?

Gotta send you pack-in Big Dave,thats okay I'll get the door as I'm watching you exit.
Now I settle down here with my LAST post of a LAST,LAST!

Hmm my,my,MY,something smells fishy,maybe the mighty stink-in LAST post,you just posted FLOUNDER.

Say I was wondering if you noticed I've taken over LAST!
Well yup I gotta admit I was LAST,to post the LAST,LAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.