FedEx Freight | Yikes!

No F-bdy Bs

TB Veteran
Credits
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/09/16/investing/dow-stock-market-today/index.html

Stock is literally half what it was a few years ago. I dumped all my Fx stock @ $298.
Good for me.

Quarterly earnings next week, and I'm afraid ya'll's max bonus chances are fading fast.

Responsibility of a company goes in this order.
1. Customer
2. Employees
3. Stock Holder.

Fx rearranges those on a daily basis, with the employee typically filling the 3rd slot,but we knew the customer has been getting substandard service, especially from Ground.
Now, the stock holders are less than thrilled. Even more so today.

Stock is literally half what it was a few years ago. I dumped all my Fx stock @ $298.
Good for me.

Quarterly earnings next week, and I'm afraid ya'll's max bonus chances are fading fast.

1. Customer
2. Employees
3. Stock Holder.

Fx rearranges those on a daily basis, with the employee typically filling the 3rd slot,but we knew the customer has been getting substandard service, especially from Ground.
our bonuses are based on what fedex freight does as a whole, has nothing to do with ground or express.

The Rein of Raj. Get ready boys and girls, it’s only going to get worse. They’re already starting to clamp down on petty things trying to get rid of the people they overhired. So sad.

The Rein of Raj. Get ready boys and girls, it’s only going to get worse. They’re already starting to clamp down on petty things trying to get rid of the people they overhired. So sad.
I warned drivers 2 months ago it was too slow for summer. Told them to keep there noses clean. They told me I was overreacting. I told them you have been here over 20 yrs either!

Good for me.

1. Customer
2. Employees
3. Stock Holder.

It's
1. Stockholders
2. Customers
3. Employees

I warned drivers 2 months ago it was too slow for summer. Told them to keep there noses clean. They told me I was overreacting. I told them you have been here over 20 yrs either!

Same. It's also why I tell everyone not to talk to management. Correspond via email or texts so you can reference it later. They don't listen and then get mad when what they do isn't what they said. Prove it

ZZZ…economy is like a roller coaster. Always has been always will be. Unfortunately we are experiencing a pretty steep and long decline due to numerous factors. One of the biggest probably being a total moronic party in leadership. Eventually we will be going uphill again.