•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

R&L | you aren't going to this

IFTA2010

Wow it's true we are working for a company that has to be the greatest thing that ever hit mother earth. Yes i'm talkig about r&l believe it or not. They su fantastic i ask for hambuger and i got one (whoa go figure). i then thought i would press my luck and for mustard don't ya know i got it. well that is all i needed to know that i was in the greatest company in the world. i hope everything is going just as good for the rest of you, like it's going for me.

SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fubar

Wow it's true we are working for a company that has to be the greatest thing that ever hit mother earth. Yes i'm talkig about r&l believe it or not. They su fantastic i ask for hambuger and i got one (whoa go figure). i then thought i would press my luck and for mustard don't ya know i got it. well that is all i needed to know that i was in the greatest company in the world. i hope everything is going just as good for the rest of you, like it's going for me.

SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A hamburger with mustard is better than a footlong hotdog with vaseline!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock