Yellow | You clowns - You clones

superstar

TB Lurker
Credits
It'll be a cold day in hell before I let you morons tell me to vote no! I'll think for myself ---BROTHERs!!! What a joke you guys are. For the 22 yrs my dad got in he got nothing but an early death and NO PENSION. So because I got in freight, suddenly I'm supposed to think that I can never take less and anybody thats votes YES is not a real BROTHER. I guess you guys never worked warehouse or groceries huh? Did you feel bad for me then clowns??? Huh? Did you? You guys in freight were way better than us. I was still a Teamster when I had less than freight benefits and wages and I'm still a Teamster now if I vote to accept less to fight another day. Don't you idiots remember some of the crappy contracts we had years ago? Things got better and the economy improved and the next contract improved with it. Unless you clones--unless you clones UNLESS YOU CLONES can't read or think for yourselves --I can!! . Better pick up a paper and read the financials --hey clones hey clowns --the economy is not setting the world on fire. Help me Teamster bro - I have grievance !!! Isn't it funny how you run to the leadership when you want your grievance addressed, but now when the leadership tells you the truth you can't accept it. "I will not take less - I will not take less" You're the guys with no balls. You know how many times I've been stuck on the bottom of the list?
Did you feel bad for me then??? When you got your 60hrs plus and wouldn't go home?
Did you worry about my insurance then? Did you worry about my bills then?
I remember very vividly the health benefits my dad had when he was just "a lowly warehouse driver " and not a mighty freight hauler.
KK told you like it was -it's a crappy deal but it's the only deal. YRC's mgmt sucks no doubt. The IBT has done everything they can do. The banks are in control---period.
YRC is paying the day to day bills but can't pay the mortgage!
You think the banks care what happens? Did you hear what Tyson said????
-------LIQUIDATE------- It AINT A REORGANIZATION with a no vote---it's a LIQUIDATE!!!!
"Were too big to be shut down!!!" Really?? No foolin'????
Anybody remember CF? Get real clones. Go talk tough in the unemployment line, they'll listen.
Sorry clones -sorry clowns -I'm not rollin' over with a no vote for everythng my dad and myself worked for because I can't accept less. " ME BIG TOUGH GUY TEAMSTER _ ME NOT ACCEPT LESS " good for you bro. The banks got the hammer at the moment they wont always. The local calls me yesterday and tells me " I never thought I'd see the day I'm pleading with members to save their own jobs." he tells me.
I'll think for myself clones. It's amazing in itself that the banks are even giving us a chance.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I let you morons tell me to vote no! I'll think for myself ---BROTHERs!!! What a joke you guys are. For the 22 yrs my dad got in he got nothing but an early death and NO PENSION. So because I got in freight, suddenly I'm supposed to think that I can never take less and anybody thats votes YES is not a real BROTHER. I guess you guys never worked warehouse or groceries huh? Did you feel bad for me then clowns??? Huh? Did you? You guys in freight were way better than us. I was still a Teamster when I had less than freight benefits and wages and I'm still a Teamster now if I vote to accept less to fight another day. Don't you idiots remember some of the crappy contracts we had years ago? Things got better and the economy improved and the next contract improved with it. Unless you clones--unless you clones UNLESS YOU CLONES can't read or think for yourselves --I can!! . Better pick up a paper and read the financials --hey clones hey clowns --the economy is not setting the world on fire. Help me Teamster bro - I have grievance !!! Isn't it funny how you run to the leadership when you want your grievance addressed, but now when the leadership tells you the truth you can't accept it. "I will not take less - I will not take less" You're the guys with no balls. You know how many times I've been stuck on the bottom of the list?
Did you feel bad for me then??? When you got your 60hrs plus and wouldn't go home?
I remember very vividly the health benefits my dad had when he was just "a lowly warehouse driver " and not a mighty freight hauler.
KK told you like it was -it's a crappy deal but it's the only deal. YRC's mgmt sucks no doubt. The IBT has done everything they can do. The banks are in control---period.
-------LIQUIDATE------- It AINT A REORGANIZATION with a no vote---it's a LIQUIDATE!!!!
Anybody remember CF? Get real clones. Go talk tough in the unemployment line, they'll listen.
Sorry clones -sorry clowns -I'm not rollin' over with a no vote for everythng my dad and myself worked for because I can't accept less. " ME BIG TOUGH GUY TEAMSTER _ ME NOT ACCEPT LESS " good for you bro. The banks got the hammer at the moment they wont always. The local calls me yesterday and tells me " I never thought I'd see the day I'm pleading with members to save their own jobs." he tells me.
I'll think for myself clones. It's amazing in itself that the banks are even giving us a chance.

I hear you bro,

loud and clear

You never have been a real Teamster, let me remind you that a Union is the people fighting United. You are 1 man show who believe's whatever smoke the corporate management is blowing. You are to scared to do what is right but you are proud to ride the coat tails of the ones who weren't.

I would feel more compassion for the Yes voters, if they stopped using the delusion "live to fight another day" and admitted to themselves it was... "live to give back more another day".

they yes guys may as well let yrc just direct deposit their checks into the yrc account.
im voting hell :452:

I hear ya longblade. There comes a time when you gotta say enough is enough. I have moved my family 2 times in 4 yrs. and gave all I'm gonna give. If that is all they got to offer us on this proposal then SHUT THE DAMN DOORS !!!!!! HELL!!!! We have been losing on our contracts for years in disguise. The more we give the more they will take. The monies are poorly used and the BIG DOGS keep getting RICHER. So I will be voting Hell NO with you Brother.....

:wtflol::wtflol::GrowUp:

:452:
I would feel more compassion for the Yes voters, if they stopped using the delusion "live to fight another day" and admitted to themselves it was... "live to give back more another day"

Or should it be (YES WE CAN):LMAO:

Just remember one thing gentlemen, If YRC go's away, so do the good paying driving jobs. The Teamsters set the standard, if the standards gone, so are the good paying jobs. CCX, Fed-Ex, everyone will cut pay for there top drivers and the new drivers will be paid much less.

Hey Superstar, The reason I want a grievance I file addressed is because we have a contract that spells out our rights. When the union comes back and says hey lets throw the contract out the window, I gotta wonder whats in it for them, cause I know I pay them to make sure my back is covered. Don't see the union lining up to give us all our dues back.

Amen , myself and 2 other brothers have been fighting a grienence for almost two years . we are not giving up . Stay strong vote NO!!!!

your dues? if all you got for the dues 52x12=624 was health care, really you still got one hell of a bargin. and thats for a year but than you get to write that $624 in dues off on your taxes. another bargin. it's damn near impossableto get fired from your job in this day and time,thats worth something out of them dues. the pension,well thats up in the air as of now. our wages are still in the top of the line catagory,some non-unions alittle higher , but all in all, for $624 a year, teamsters still make out a lot better, even with these crappy connsesions we have to deal with now than whats happening in the emplyooment deal for truck drivers at this time.

I would feel more compassion for the Yes voters, if they stopped using the delusion "live to fight another day" and admitted to themselves it was... "live to give back more another day".
Vwaggs once again, how much time do you have invested in the Teamsters Union?

Just remember one thing gentlemen, If YRC go's away, so do the good paying driving jobs. The Teamsters set the standard, if the standards gone, so are the good paying jobs. CCX, Fed-Ex, everyone will cut pay for there top drivers and the new drivers will be paid much less.

That's what no one understands.......... Management and the yes voters think just the same..............
Teamsters set the standard, Management and the yes voters took it away from the teamsters..........
The great teamster job that management and you yes voters want us to protect is worse than some of the crappy non-union jobs
you yes men are scared to apply for, There are jobs out there...... They might not start out at the same wages we make now..........But you will most likely make more than a YRC employee will in 5 years. (If they are still in operation)
As a bonus you get to save union dues.......... Like the "Live to fight another day" line we been hearing for the last couple years.
What they really mean is "Live to make less pay"........ The standard is long gone, Now they are changing the work rules as well,
We are just starting the 3rd phase of the "Restructuring of The Teamsters Freight Division" If this vote passes. Good Luck!!

YRC doesn't have to go away for the good paying jobs to go away. you're voting it away with your yes vote!! are you that stupid?? vote yes, destroy our contract, our pay along with ABF and the freight industry as a whole. When the union scale goes down, the whole industry goes down.

your dues? if all you got for the dues 52x12=624 was health care, really you still got one hell of a bargin. and thats for a year but than you get to write that $624 in dues off on your taxes. another bargin. it's damn near impossableto get fired from your job in this day and time,thats worth something out of them dues. the pension,well thats up in the air as of now. our wages are still in the top of the line catagory,some non-unions alittle higher , but all in all, for $624 a year, teamsters still make out a lot better, even with these crappy connsesions we have to deal with now than whats happening in the emplyooment deal for truck drivers at this time.

if you really think your dues are paying for your health care you better get back to your greeting job at wally world