Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app you can install from your mobile browser.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

YOU guys crack me up

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
so im on the phone with # 40 something and #50 something from the road board at KCM trying to clam them down when i got 100 + above me on the city board at KCY. thought i would be the one to need the pep talk :clap:
no matter what guys it will be ok. hell even if we get cut we will get a paycheck till APRIL of next year. its not like they locked the gates at said have a good life. remember CF, USF Redstar ? those poor guys still are waiting on money. so this does SUCK but if we make the cut and get to the other side i believe this company can and will kick ass afterwards. best of luck and it does get better.
unfortunately this isnt my first go around. EX USF Dugan here :p

ls57racer

so im on the phone with # 40 something and #50 something from the road board at KCM trying to clam them down when i got 100 + above me on the city board at KCY. thought i would be the one to need the pep talk :clap:
no matter what guys it will be ok. hell even if we get cut we will get a paycheck till APRIL of next year. its not like they locked the gates at said have a good life. remember CF, USF Redstar ? those poor guys still are waiting on money. so this does SUCK but if we make the cut and get to the other side i believe this company can and will kick ass afterwards. best of luck and it does get better.
unfortunately this isnt my first go around. EX USF Dugan here :p

Good post My Friend....Keep the positive attitude.....I Wish You and Yours Well.

Racer

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
**** its my life brother. you know me. if there is a bad decision to make i will be the one to make it. thanks racer. and i know I'm a ***** i need to call ya. as a matter of fact i find out my fate at high noon Monday so will call ya afterward

ls57racer

**** its my life brother. you know me. if there is a bad decision to make i will be the one to make it. thanks racer. and i know I'm a ***** i need to call ya. as a matter of fact i find out my fate at high noon Monday so will call ya afterward

Still Waiting.......:busted: :hysterical: :6817:

xcsp

Still waiting on Severance pay ??????
they said 7-21 days are they going to wait until the end ???
could use the money now

lucy11

like berboy x usf dugan guy i think if we can wait this out and make the cut it will be great

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
lucy11 said:
like berboy x usf dugan guy i think if we can wait this out and make the cut it will be great

You are an ex Dugan ? Me too and I waited out this merger and made out real well. I have a longer drive to work but ended up with a good spot on the board.

Sorry racer I need to call ya. Soaking up a ton of time and half right now. Crazy long weeks. You days or nights ? I'm both right now :)

ls57racer

You are an ex Dugan ? Me too and I waited out this merger and made out real well. I have a longer drive to work but ended up with a good spot on the board.

Sorry racer I need to call ya. Soaking up a ton of time and half right now. Crazy long weeks. You days or nights ? I'm both right now :)

Days...Long days at that right now...LOL