Your music .

DCM_Doc

Thanks to all who served:usa2:
I recently lost a friend who was severly wounded over there. Most of his platoon was killed. He never completely recovered physically or mentally. His wife who spent time by his side while he was going through surgeries & the years following wrote his obituary. She said she hoped he could find peace now because he had no peace while living on this earth. He lived with survivor guilt. Part of him never came back to this country. I miss him.

Hookman

Just passing thru on my way home
AD FREE
I recently lost a friend who was severly wounded over there. Most of his platoon was killed. He never completely recovered physically or mentally. His wife who spent time by his side while he was going through surgeries & the years following wrote his obituary. She said she hoped he could find peace now because he had no peace while living on this earth. He lived with survivor guilt. Part of him never came back to this country. I miss him.
Sorry about your friend Doc, many left part of themselves in Nam never to recover. May he be at peace now.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE
Goofy song from our local station years ago.
I love the long...ooooooihhhh yeeeeaaahs on it.

They used to stick these long oh yeahs in there and I love it. Idk if they still do..I no longer listen.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks