Your music .

Kenny's dad has/had dementia. He did a video/song a while back about his dad to bring awareness of that terrible destroyer of lives. I wonder if his dad is still living.
Can’t find that he’s passed. Unsettling as we get older. Mother been slipping mentally for ten years or so. Father in law depressed regarding his slowed physical capabilities. All the folks in their 80’s. Guess I’d rather not know what I used to be able to do lol.

Can’t find that he’s passed. Unsettling as we get older. Mother been slipping mentally for ten years or so. Father in law depressed regarding his slowed physical capabilities. All the folks in their 80’s. Guess I’d rather not know what I used to be able to do lol.
I think the title of the song was "While he still knows who I am" or something similar. The prediction is that Alzheimer's & other types of dementia will be the leading cause of death in the near future. I think more tax dollars should be directed at research/treatment.

I think the title of the song was "While he still knows who I am" or something similar. The prediction is that Alzheimer's & other types of dementia will be the leading cause of death in the near future. I think more tax dollars should be directed at research/treatment.
No sir. We need to allocate more money to those that can’t determine their identity.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfjPjQvXdcg

I can’t listen to rap but last year had a health scare that thankfully turned out to be nothing. While waiting on test results My son sent me this video that takes from Neil young’s “old man” he showed up a few minutes after with 2 bottles of wine. Was a good night. And the songs good too.