Your music .

I can’t listen to rap but last year had a health scare that thankfully turned out to be nothing. While waiting on test results My son sent me this video that takes from Neil young’s “old man” he showed up a few minutes after with 2 bottles of wine. Was a good night. And the songs good too.

Couldn’t listen to that one at the time. Lol
I have dodged several bullets & thought it was time to get my affairs in order. I have often thought of that song & what I would do if I had a diagnois/prognosios like that.
I think quality of life is as important as quantity.
I have taken steps to not be a burden on my family if I should become unable to take care of myself. Visiting the local nursing home has made me thankful for the good health I enjoy.

Thanks to all who served:usa2:
I recently lost a friend who was severly wounded over there. Most of his platoon was killed. He never completely recovered physically or mentally. His wife who spent time by his side while he was going through surgeries & the years following wrote his obituary. She said she hoped he could find peace now because he had no peace while living on this earth. He lived with survivor guilt. Part of him never came back to this country. I miss him.

I recently lost a friend who was severly wounded over there. Most of his platoon was killed. He never completely recovered physically or mentally. His wife who spent time by his side while he was going through surgeries & the years following wrote his obituary. She said she hoped he could find peace now because he had no peace while living on this earth. He lived with survivor guilt. Part of him never came back to this country. I miss him.
Sorry about your friend Doc, many left part of themselves in Nam never to recover. May he be at peace now.