Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Your Package Missing? Shocking Videos Show Freight Trains Being Looted By “Rioters” And Massive Sea Of Stolen Packages Laying On Railroad Tracks Aroun

Toby

I live Here

Your Package Missing? Shocking Videos Show Freight Trains Being Looted By “Rioters” And Massive Sea Of Stolen Packages Laying On Railroad Tracks Around Our Country​

F42D243B-75C0-4AF5-9C99-D647756FDBBB.md.jpg

video showing multiple packages reportedly looted from Los Angeles trains has gone viral with over 2 million views.

CBS 2 photojournalist John Schreiber shared on Thursday showing what he discovered at the Lincoln Heights train tracks.

He captioned the video: “Keep hearing of train burglaries in LA on the scanner so went to Lincoln Heights to see it all.

Video below:

Let’s Go Brandon

Toby

I live Here
https://twitter.com/johnschreiber?r...laying-on-railroad-tracks-around-our-country/

John Schreiber

@johnschreiber

Keep hearing of train burglaries in LA on the scanner so went to #LincolnHeights to see it all. And… there’s looted packages as far as the eye can see. Amazon packages,
@UPS
boxes, unused Covid tests, fishing lures, epi pens. Cargo containers left busted open on trains.
@CBSLA

Embedded video

Toby

I live Here

LA County Cargo Trains Raided by Thieves, See 160 Percent Increase in Rail Thefts​

91A8A73F-E0E5-4ADE-8F05-02EB8BE8837C.md.jpg
Rail thefts have increased about 160 percent in LA County over the past year, Union Pacific spokesperson Robynn Tysver told The Epoch Times in a statement.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Mark your package looted.

The company that lost the package in addition to the one that was supposed to get it to you both have to start writing checks to you.

When enough dollars against their profits accumulate maybe then the Army will step in and put infantry with the trains and shoot looters on sight.

Toby

I live Here

Letters From Union Pacific Police To The DA’s Office Reveal The Real Reason Why We Have Massive Sea Of Stolen Packages Laying On Railroad Tracks Around Our Country – No MSM Coverage​

Responsibility for policing the railroad right of way falls on Union Pacific Police… not local agencies like LAPD. We did see Union Pacific police chasing two people today off the tracks and keeping an eye on things, Schreiber tweeted.

But a little help from the DA would be nice, because t seems that “woke” and “progressive” policies are the real reason why we have these raids on the trains!

Kristine Lazar from the local CBS Los Angeles station spoke with Union Pacific police about train theft and they forwarded her this letter they sent to LA County DA in December. UP says they arrested > 100 people in last 3 months but many were fined and released within 24 hours.

Copies of the letter below:

However, videos and reports of cargo trans being looted came from other cities and states like New York and Chicago and other states that are have destroyed their criminal justice system just like LA and California!.

Video from Chicago where a freight train is being looted by a group of people:

The videos above remind us of some third-world country, not the America that we grew up in!

The reality s that “woke” policies got these states and cities into trouble!

Watch the video of looters from Chicago they are still stealing TV’s as the trains moving

Toby

I live Here

3rd World Country? Nope! This is Chicago! Train Gets Robbed of TVs, Mattresses and More in Broad Daylight​

BIG R GUY

TikTok influencer, Reflective Bastard
Premium

3rd World Country? Nope! This is Chicago! Train Gets Robbed of TVs, Mattresses and More in Broad Daylight​

That video is from early last year, at one of the UP Global yards.

Keepingon

Dumb assess !
your not supposed to lay those televisions flat.

Cerberus_Kelpie

Premium
Not Criminals, Just Looters.
Not A Crime, Just A Disturbance In The Force in L.A. County with something like 69,000+ Homeless.
Catch & Release within 24 Hours, with some small Fine.
Likely because L. A. Co. Jail is slightly over crowded?

I'll guess T.V.s trade well for Food, Crack, Meth, Heroin, Diapers??

Last edited: