Yellow | YRC Bike Ride

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
5th Anual YRC Bike Ride

The ride is a good cause to raise money for the children at Victory Junction Gang Camp...we are still Teamsters!.....KK

Local 728

How can anyone being linked to this outfit have any kind of a positive attitude by going on a benifit ride no matter what the cause is for. I myself & im sure there are alot of others just like me want nothing to do with this company . I hope they dont call me back to work, ive adapted to doing with less, I will surely be better off in the long run.
Its ok to ride for a cause but do it for the cause on your own without the co. getting some or all of the credit.Good luck & god bless all the truckers across this great land but the he-- with YRC

Helping other people will allways cum back to help you ( its that karma thing) For me i ride with the PATROIT GUARD. Good luck to all:USA:

I'am with skibum, I will not participate in anything this damn company has to offer. All these years it's give,give, and please give, and this is how they appreciateus for it by moving frt. around us so they can lay us off. STOP sucking up to them and grow a pair. :ranting2:

Why don't we call it the Teamster Brothers ride for Victory Junction and leave YRC out in the cold like they are leaving us.