Reddaway | Yrc break-bulk closing ops in sac cali.

Heard another rumor UPS made a offer to buy USF. Also believed it till they said they offered 99 million dollars. That is laughable and totally unbelievable.

Heard another rumor UPS made a offer to buy USF. Also believed it till they said they offered 99 million dollars. That is laughable and totally unbelievable.

The most unbelievable part about that one is that if it were true, YRC would have signed the deal before UPS could change their mind, lol.

Nope, not that I know of. The merger is between Yellow and Roadway only. They are national company's and Holland is a regional company, two different things.

Hey Turtle,

I believe you guys will share the Roadway terminal in Sac. Since Sac Reddaway is none- union they will have a portion of the dock. Makes sense to me. What you think?
You know Skeeter, I don't even know anymore. I'm so out of the loop, it ain't even funny. I guess we'll just have sit back and watch it all unfold.:smilie_132:

Next time you see Mini Me in that big red freight truck up there on 5, tell him I said hello.

Sharing dock space with yrc

Nope, not that I know of. The merger is between Yellow and Roadway only. They are national company's and Holland is a regional company, two different things.

SHARING DOCK SPACE IS WHAT I WAS ASKING ABOUT, YOU KNOW WHEN THEY PUT A FENCE UP DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE DOCK. HELL IT MAKES SINCE AND IT SAVES MONEY, AT THIS POINT ITS ALL ABOUT SURVIVAL! YRC IS SHARING DOCK SPACE WITH REDYWAY BARNS UP NORTH WERE THEY CAN, I HOPE IT CONTINUES BECAUSE IF REDYWAY IS APART OF THE YRC BIG PICTURE THEN MAYBE WELL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS GREAT DEPRESSION.:popcorn:

Where that was being done before, the problem that Holland was having was that Holland was paying for the fuel, electric, fluids and other every day costs for the whole terminal and everybody else was using it too, for free? Thats what several members had reported, I don't know how true it was/is but thats what they all said was happening?

Yea ive heard that

Where that was being done before, the problem that Holland was having was that Holland was paying for the fuel, electric, fluids and other every day costs for the whole terminal and everybody else was using it too, for free? Thats what several members had reported, I don't know how true it was/is but thats what they all said was happening?

SOME TIMES ITS HARD TO FOLLOW THE MONEY OR WHY THEY WANT ONE COMPANY TO LOOSE MORE MONEY THAN THE OTHER ONE. WE CAN ONLY HOPE THAT YRCW WANTS TO SURVIVE AS MUCH AS USF WANTS TO SURVIVE.:Flame-On:

Very true, thats something that means nothing to me. They can make the numbers look anyway they want to, as long as the paychecks cash I'm good.

"Numbers are like loose women,once you get your hands on them you can do pretty much what you want."
Jerry Burns Minnesota Vikings

Hey Benny, Heard UPS is working on a counter offer. But according to my source it is just for Reddaway only.
Not the whole USF operations. Thought I would give you a heads up. Time will tell if its true or not.:popcorn:

They don't want the remaining Sac line drivers. Bunch of misfits. God help UPSF if they take over that bunch.

Has anyone noticed that our PRO number books at Holland only list Holland on the front cover??? They use to list all of them at one time but due to closures and what ever there is just one company on our packs. Is Holland still on Reddaways PRO books??? I seen this and thought it was odd. :smilie_132:

pro ##########

Has anyone noticed that our PRO number books at Holland only list Holland on the front cover??? They use to list all of them at one time but due to closures and what ever there is just one company on our packs. Is Holland still on Reddaways PRO books??? I seen this and thought it was odd. :smilie_132:

PRO NUMBERS? WE DONT NEED NO STINKING PRO NUMBERS!:Flame-On: