Yellow | yrc buys masterlock

Freight companies don't give notice to prevent destruction to freight and property. WARN Act payouts are cheaper than having a terminal burned (Preston's Detroit one was).

That's what I was thinking,cheaper to pay the fines then to deal with the chaos.

Yrc did buy masterlock. Turns out they thought ahead.
They have learned that when a concession vote is near, they'll need to lock thousands
Of office closets in order to keep the teamsters from getting in there and
Licking boots. Ohhhhhhhhh!

In order for WARN Act money to be paid there has to be money to begin with....think about that.

In order for WARN Act money to be paid there has to be money to begin with....think about that.

Haven't you read? YRCW has a pile of it, stolen from the employees! The rocket scientists that hold side jobs as accountants told me so....

Haven't you read? YRCW has a pile of it, stolen from the employees! The rocket scientists that hold side jobs as accountants told me so....
After watching the have or have not argument over the years...... that's Funny. :biglaugh:

The secret money is over in China. Didn't anyone notice all the new equipment YRC bought for the drivers there?

China_truck.jpg