Yellow | YRC charts course to recovery by end of 2010

FYI 881 Salt Lake City Utah
King Ken and his followers run the show here and treat their people just as bad as 309 if not worse.
No leadership at this barn !

One would have to wonder why in hell would Zollares ever want to keep managers like they have at 309 around . These guys got to be really bad for business when someone was dumb enough to call in a bomb threat and now Am told that the employees called in osha on them as well {don't know for sure but it came from a reliable source} . For the sake of the good employees maybe Zollars just might start to wonder why is there so much dissension at 309. between labor and management and start to bring in managers that know how to work with respect . :duel:

Good point PupDriver. That is a big factor in Team building. I have always been lucky to work with lower management that DESERVE respect based on their actions.

V WAGGS I am glad you agree. The way that management runs that 309 is totally unacceptable There is absolutely no team spirit there and how can there ever be when the boss is out to set an example of the employee staff on a daily basses . If you noticed in my earlier thread I asked for any driver or dock men to reply with a positive spin on 309 management and as of yet none has answered . They have to be the worst of the worst and that's nothing to be proud of . :duel:

[quote author=pup driver link=topic=80019.msg831629#msg831629 date=1274423290]
V WAGGS I am glad you agree. The way that management runs that 309 is totally unacceptable There is absolutely no team spirit there and how can there ever be when the boss is out to set an example of the employee staff on a daily basses . If you noticed in my earlier thread I asked for any driver or dock men to reply with a positive spin on 309 management and as of yet none has answered . They have to be the worst of the worst and that's nothing to be proud of . :duel:
[/quote]Wow, someone actually agrees with me that isn't an attorney. I'll send you a pm of what 309 is also trying to keep things quiet about.

4578467297_cfe0607d8e_m.jpg

Leading trucker YRC Worldwide , which narrowly averted bankruptcy in December, expects to have a "global solution" to looming 2011 financial obligations within the next few months, the company's top executive said on Monday.The plan comes as improved business volumes are seen helping the still-struggling company post gains through the end of the year."We are not out of the woods yet. We've still got a lot of things to do, but ... we expect to be back on our feet by the end of the year," YRC Chairman and CEO William Zollars said at the Reuters Manufacturing and Transportation Summit in Chicago.Zollars and other executives with the Overland Park, Kansas-based company are to meet Tuesday with a new board of directors appointed after the debt-for-equity swap in December that kept the company afloat. The new board includes members with expertise in operational and capital restructuring, both high on the priority list for YRC.Zollars said the focus was on securing agreements with lenders and union leaders to trim deferred interest and pension benefits obligations that are set to hit YRC in 2011. Combined, those obligations amount to more than $100 million per quarter.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64969620100510
Zollars would never lie lol