Yellow | YRC City Driver casual what to expect first couple of months?

Looks like my bathroom when I had roommates in my 20s .I have a question so you start out 22.70 was told in interview three years until full rate.I was in another forum a driver mentioned the starting rate 22.70 -15% then 3 years to full scale should I pay any attention to that?I apologize for all the questions and appreciate the help when I start I don’t want to ask any questions except the questions to get the job done correctly!
$22.70 is heavy duty pay, 4 or more axels. Dock/P&D is $22.35, now, I think.
Starting full scale on hire date.

22.70 was what I believe the gentleman quoted. I didn’t think it was to bad for starting pay. I’m assuming what they quote is what the pay should be,he would have mentioned -15% I’m assuming if that was the the case?

22.70 was what I believe the gentleman quoted. I didn’t think it was to bad for starting pay. I’m assuming what they quote is what the pay should be,he would have mentioned -15% I’m assuming if that was the the case?
There is no more 15% reduction. That is top pay until negotiated by 4/1/2019.

Can I wear short sleeves at YRC?I Have composite work shoes and work pants I forgot to hand in at last job not sure if it is a uniform company?

Can I wear short sleeves at YRC?I Have composite work shoes and work pants I forgot to hand in at last job not sure if it is a uniform company?
Uniforms are not required in Chicago Heights for P&D. I would be surprised if they’re required any where else.

one concern I have is the casual part starting pay ok paid insurance awesome the casual part I really don’t know much about, I’m just concerned I might not be working 40hrs a week?
Paid insurance if you can get your tours in.And if you can afford the pay decrease with whatever your debt level is.Plus as a new driver the company can set you at home and run PTS around you with impunity.youre not within the red circle.per the mou 2014.Read that mou before you jump in any questions ask

Paid insurance if you can get your tours in.And if you can afford the pay decrease with whatever your debt level is.Plus as a new driver the company can set you at home and run PTS around you with impunity.youre not within the red circle.per the mou 2014.Read that mou before you jump in any questions ask
He’s applying for combo/P&D. Not line haul.

you will be needing a lot of this
df2e346117d0955a5a96ee0eefa340b0.jpg