Yellow | YRC company store

I don't see any of those ghey Yeller bowling shirts that were all the rage on a hot day. Anybody know where I can get some of them?

I don't see any of those ghey Yeller bowling shirts that were all the rage on a hot day. Anybody know where I can get some of them?
I didn't see any of those Roadway shirts, neither. It's a shame, I was hoping to find one. I needed something to wash my car with this Spring. I just figured that an old tradition blue item had to be good for something, for once. :biglaugh:

I didn't see any of those Roadway shirts, neither. It's a shame, I was hoping to find one. I needed something to wash my car with this Spring. I just figured that an old tradition blue item had to be good for something, for once. :biglaugh:

Send me your address I'd be glad to send you a couple sweet shirts. Since Big R was more than happy to give them to me. I can send you a beeny hat makes as great sponge. I found a Yellow shirt once at a yard sale brought it home and my dog chewed it to treads. Seems my dog hates Yellow too. It was one of those cool racing team shirts.

If I recall correctly, they were all put on that goodwill ship that tried to run the Israeli blockade back in the spring for the palestinians to use. Funny thing is when they finally got them they said they wouldn't be caught dead wearing that :::shit::: and burned every last one of them chanting death to yrc. One man said he'd rather be buried in a pig skin then a gawd awful yellow shirt. The IDF wanted them to mark targets for their jets because of the high visability day or night.

No Yellow or Roadway "legacy" stuff.....Just YRCW and YRC.....then alot on Holland, New Penn, Reddaway and Glen Moore

i didnt know we had a store either.like everything else.management doesnt tell you nothing.oh,wait.maybe they dont tell you anything because they are roadway management...

I got the $Bill bobble head doll the other day. The Tyson Chicken bobble head from the Onion store. I think the $Bill bobble head is defective though. The Tyson one is the only one that does any bobbling.

There used to be a store in KC that sold the damaged freight from Yellow. It was east of the stadium 2 or 3 exits and north of 70. K Mart was on that exit next to I-70 and the store was about 3/4 mile north.

There used to be a store in KC that sold the damaged freight from Yellow. It was east of the stadium 2 or 3 exits and north of 70. K Mart was on that exit next to I-70 and the store was about 3/4 mile north.
They ran out of room for the damages at the store. Now they use the stadium itself for storage. And they are running out of room already.:Poke::biglaugh:

Roadway and others took Trl. loads of their OS&D freight to The Carefree Caves on 291 Hwy, they also had a retail store at 35th. & Noland Rd. Indep, Mo.