Yellow | YRC COO 2021 Files

Holland 653 folder added

Back in the day that was a Watkins Motor Lines terminal. I don't know who was in it last, but it will not be a breakbulk terminal....small yard, no shop. Lake Park, GA (Valdosta) will be history.
there are 3 coo's posted on teamster local 71 home page with details/I am not good at posting

Last edited:
Holland just got the terminal in Greenville SC and Winston-Salem NC...these are 2 huge break-bulks that could be used in a way by Yellow to get the Holland work rules in place
The Holland Charlotte terminal manager said that Charlotte, Atlanta and like 8 or 9 other locations will be super hubs or something to that affect and will distribute freight to other terminals in the area.

This is several months old, Des Moines dovetailed their seniority over to the Holland building.
326/Kansas City shuttles all of their Des Moines freight to Holland KCKS. YRC had one road driver dovetail to KCKS following his work.
Holland in Joplin, Mo and YRC in Baxter Springs, Kansas are in the process last I heard. Moving to Joplin soon.