Yellow | Yrc Counsels Patience After Poor Second-quarter Results While Investors Count Their Burnt Fingers

YRC stock is a bottom feeder. If it comes to the surface, it's going to be a while and $8 is a pipe dream much less $16. There is nothing and there has been nothing to suggest that the stock is going to turn around. 2019 Q1 results sucked and 2019 Q2 results sucked even more.
In early April, of 2019, the Dow was a little over 26,000, about where it closed yesterday. YRC was trading in the high $7's to low $8's. Five months later, in late August, with the Dow at roughly the same level, YRC closed yesterday, at $2.62. Yesterday, the Dow was up 250 points and YRC gained just .11 cents, and the September 20 options are sucking and going way negative.
Do yourself a favor, park that cash, and wait a while. YRC stock ain't going nowhere anytime soon.
And beware, YRC is bad about reverse stock splits. I lost a few thousand, in that :horseshit:. Good luck.

I've posted this before, I have a friend who got caught with his pants down in the reverse splits, he now owns 1 (one ) share, with 13k invested in his only share.
Try talking him into getting back in bed with YRC.

YRC stock is a bottom feeder. If it comes to the surface, it's going to be a while and $8 is a pipe dream much less $16. There is nothing and there has been nothing to suggest that the stock is going to turn around. 2019 Q1 results sucked and 2019 Q2 results sucked even more.
In early April, of 2019, the Dow was a little over 26,000, about where it closed yesterday. YRC was trading in the high $7's to low $8's. Five months later, in late August, with the Dow at roughly the same level, YRC closed yesterday, at $2.62. Yesterday, the Dow was up 250 points and YRC gained just .11 cents, and the September 20 options are sucking and going way negative.
Do yourself a favor, park that cash, and wait a while. YRC stock ain't going nowhere anytime soon.
And beware, YRC is bad about reverse stock splits. I lost a few thousand, in that :horseshit:. Good luck.

I've posted this before, I have a friend who got caught with his pants down in the reverse splits, he now owns 1 (one ) share, with 13k invested in his only share.

I am not advocating investment in YRCW.

Reverse stock splits are not the cause of capital loss.

I would be surprised if you got your feet wet.
I am a devoutly conservative investor.

I only bet on sure things, after many educational experiences.

Sold my Roadway shares as soon as it was allowed. Same with my shares of YRC. Something about fishing off the company pier, eating where one :::shit:::’s or :::shit:::ing where one eats?

My RDWY shares were awarded. As long as they were free and the #’s were good, I held.

I am not advocating investment in YRCW.

Reverse stock splits are not the cause of capital loss.
You guys know way more than me but, if Seabreeze's buddy's share has tied up $13,000 and if he can only sell his share for $2 and change plus the $4.95 trading fee, then it sounds like a loss to me. Thank you YRC, for screwing shareholders, both union and non union, with this bullshit.

You guys know way more than me but, if Seabreeze's buddy's share has tied up $13,000 and if he can only sell his share for $2 and change plus the $4.95 trading fee, then it sounds like a loss to me. Thank you YRC, for screwing shareholders, both union and non union, with this :horseshit:.

Yes, it's a loss in that case but the loss is not at all because of the reverse split. That's what Elwood is saying. The split does nothing to change the stockholder's basis.

I am a devoutly conservative investor.

I only bet on sure things, after many educational experiences.

Sold my Roadway shares as soon as it was allowed. Same with my shares of YRC. Something about fishing off the company pier, eating where one ::::shit::::’s or ::::shit::::ing where one eats?

My RDWY shares were awarded. As long as they were free and the #’s were good, I held.

When I U owned PIE, we made good money free, with Gottas Larson and Echo Bay mines.
But what else can I say? I also bought Lucent,Enron and Linn Energy!

Yes, it's a loss in that case but the loss is not at all because of the reverse split. That's what Elwood is saying. The split does nothing to change the stockholder's basis.

Regardless of cause, it's still gone, our trading fee is a little higher at Ameritrade, just telling for my friend, I've never touched YRC.

When I U owned PIE, we made good money free, with Gottas Larson and Echo Bay mines.
But what else can I say? I also bought Lucent,Enron and Linn Energy!

Still have my PIE cooler. :smile new:

undYzV8.jpg

Regardless of cause, it's still gone, our trading fee is a little higher at Ameritrade, just telling for my friend, I've never touched YRC.
It’s gone, but the loss can be used as a tax write off. That’s a something better than nothing.

You guys know way more than me but, if Seabreeze's buddy's share has tied up $13,000 and if he can only sell his share for $2 and change plus the $4.95 trading fee, then it sounds like a loss to me. Thank you YRC, for screwing shareholders, both union and non union, with this :horseshit:.
Definitely water under the bridge. But, a write off nonetheless.

I worked with a guy who bought Preston Stock every week so he could buy a new Chevy Corvette when he retired. He. Ended up getting enough for a Revelle Model Corvette.