Yellow | YRC expands partnership with Women in Trucking (The Trucker)

• Thread starter Jeffs Better Half
  • Start date
J

Jeffs Better Half

OVERLAND PARK , Kan. — YRC Worldwide Inc. and Women in Trucking Inc., an organization established to encourage the employment of women in the trucking industry, have teamed up to promote the accomplishments of women truckers and minimize the obstacles they face.

More...

Not too many women I know can deliver a 500# safe. Need to hire some "large cars" for the P&D side.

Well....I have done P&D and I never had a problem (9 years at UPS)....of course I used a pallet jack.....or is that cheating? :biglaugh: Then there were the Nordictrack days.....ALWAYS the third floor apartment, (like they couldn't just walk up and down their own steps acouple times) then they used it for 30 days and I go right back to lug the damn thing back down the steps ! EEErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well....I have done P&D and I never had a problem (9 years at UPS)....of course I used a pallet jack.....or is that cheating? :biglaugh: Then there were the Nordictrack days.....ALWAYS the third floor apartment, (like they couldn't just walk up and down their own steps acouple times) then they used it for 30 days and I go right back to lug the damn thing back down the steps ! EEErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Holy Cow Annieo !!!!, Just look at the shape you are in for doing all of the work, the others did not want to do. :clap:

Yea look at all the tip money you made....... hehehe:TR10driving03:

how can a black and white cow walk up and down stairs?:biglaugh:

lmao, come on Annie, explain.......lol....:smilie_132:

Actually, it's easier for a cow to climb steps then it is to drive a truck!

OUTLAW! I'll see you in DENVER soon! Get the party hats ready for June!:clap:

(SHHhhhh...little secret! I'm not REALLY a cow! That's just my avatar!

women should stay in the kitchen and stay barefoot and have babies and get men their beer and smokes when they run out!! LOL, just joking of course.