Yellow | YRC Financial Executive Leaves Trucking Firm, Replacement Named!

No big deal, they got lots of suits out in KC standing around doing nothing. Someone leaves, they just plug one in, give him a big bonus and a golden parachute and they're good to go.

How come I never get called to fill these high dollar positions all I can look forward to this month is a mandatory rebid, and to keep my jolly demeanor.

You wouldn't last long with Mr.Welch as your boss.at least Mr.Welch has class.he could've told the world he fired that executive.

Maynard S now their is some shoes to fill... That guy spent to much time on his hair piece to skipper this sinking ship................

Sounds like Gaines was pushed. Replacement named so quickly.

I wouldnt say he was pushed...he got another job the same day. Its a position that can not be left unfilled, CFO is like a cash register to the business....you cant collect or pay anything without one.

Funny,, now all of the Yellow heritage guys are leaving,, just like all the Roadway heritage guys did when they merged... get your life jackets on and buckets ready!!

How come I never get called to fill these high dollar positions all I can look forward to this month is a mandatory rebid, and to keep my jolly demeanor.

It's that damn jolly demeanor!! It's ruining things for you and it has to go!! :hysterical:

Hopefully the guy cleaning house is the one that turns it around. Other folks have had long enough to get it right. If not the rerelease of titanic is in 3D.