VYjGGM9.jpg

NY8AgkV.jpg

PRwxyan.jpg

HZ1UH8U.jpg

kXor7JR.jpg

Mcuprom.jpg

0JVB4Hz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still do not read merging of seniority of companies..... I read putting companies under one roof. Much like Rock island..... Greensboro.... Huntington..... and now Gaylord.

I don't see the sky falling yet.
YRC FREIGHT and HOLLAND have been sharing the same terminal in Greenville SC for over 5 years and there has been no problems

OK...I now MANY of you don't even READ ALL of your contracts, but read this COO one more time and real slow!
BECAUSE, of the language in the NEW contract, they are going to take TWO (2) YRC Freight terminals in NORTHERN MICHIGAN and MERGE (dovetail) the operations in to a HOLLAND terminal in the area. They (THE YRC Teamsters) will work under the Hoffa Work rules and The Hoffa 1953 Road Work Rules....it will be a HOLLAND terminal....the 2 YRC terminals are history!....GONE....NO MORE.

OK...I now MANY of you don't even READ ALL of your contracts, but read this COO one more time and real slow!
BECAUSE, of the language in the NEW contract, they are going to take TWO (2) YRC Freight terminals in NORTHERN MICHIGAN and MERGE (dovetail) the operations in to a HOLLAND terminal in the area. They (THE YRC Teamsters) will work under the Hoffa Work rules and The Hoffa 1953 Road Work Rules....it will be a HOLLAND terminal....the 2 YRC terminals are history!....GONE....NO MORE.
Thank you for clarifying.... a lot of people read what they want into the information..... myself included.

Dovetailing or Merging ?? Don't Worry be HAPPY , as these voters said it would be all good !! So any questions about these change's go ask them :6788:
yes-sheep.jpg

A friend is considering taking the relocation to Gaylord. He was told that he would be dovetailed into a combined seniority list. And become a Holland employee.

With 3 people at a terminal, and 5 at another, it actually surprises me it took this long to consolidate the work to 1 facility, covering probably a further distance on p and d routes, but bring more inbound and outbound back to a single location. If you know the area around Alpena, you know that part of Michigan is very rural, and costly to run a small terminal in. Pretty much all LTL companies now operate a bigger terminal, and it’s not unheard of having routes reaching out 80-90 miles because of the lack of business density in that area of the state.

BECAUSE, of the language in the NEW contract, they are going to take TWO (2) YRC Freight terminals in NORTHERN MICHIGAN and MERGE (dovetail) the operations in to a HOLLAND terminal in the area. They (THE YRC Teamsters) will work under the Hoffa Work rules and The Hoffa 1953 Road Work Rules....it will be a HOLLAND terminal....the 2 YRC terminals are history!....GONE....NO MORE.[/QUOT
I read that. They are closing the two Yrc terminals and dovetail the driver into holland. So they will become Holland employees. I can see them closing Holland Atlanta terminal and dovetailing then into 411 and 402.