Yellow | YRC Hauls A Full Load Of Uncertainty

The pension funds could not survive without a steadily rising stock market. There are as many people drawing pensions, as there are paying into them.

You'll never see your money(15%)or your pension back. It don't matter how the company does in the long run these things are gone wake up smell the aroma of bullcrap wafting up around Tyson Johnsons and Fatback Jimmy Hoffa you know the ones that are getting full pay and benefits and a full pension with money going in it all the time

None of the pension fund would be in the shape they are if they did not have the DP plans.If they had IRA"S each member would get what they payed in.Members in Central PA fund know what I mean.The RIP that they have part of is there in whole to do with as the see fit,not the unions and it is growing without any money going in for over 10 years. Strange how a fund with NO money going in is growing and funds getting money are losing?That is why the union want to control the funds just Like the government controlling SS.If it was in a IRA they could not steal it and the people would get what you pay in.If I had the money I payed in to SS and the pension as a IRA I could retire right now with well over a million dollars in my retirement fund.

This is the end result, loose ends of the equity swap done back Dec 31 2009. Now we are in an out of court restructuring. Any thing other than a yes vote will put yrc down. This is as close to an 11 without court involvement saving our union contract.
If a no vote wins, plan "B" is liquidation.

This is the end result, loose ends of the equity swap done back Dec 31 2009. Now we are in an out of court restructuring. Any thing other than a yes vote will put yrc down. This is as close to an 11 without court involvement saving our union contract.
If a no vote wins, plan "B" is liquidation.

How many times do you think they're gonna be able to swap debt for equity? I think they have more debt than equity.

they just dont want a real judge getting his hands on the real books or both the yrc brass and the ibt could be looking at real time behind bars