Yellow | YRC helps homeless

msixteen

TB Lurker
Credits
It appears ### is contributing to the local homeless person(s) in the area. Free temporary housing is being occupied within the empty trailers adjacent the property. :thumbsup:

Removed terminal number.Wife n I help homeless. Another day w/a roof even if it is a YRC trailer can be helpful. Vwaggs

[quote author=msixteen link=topic=79680.msg825609#msg825609 date=1272564228]
It appears 857 is contributing to the local homeless person(s) in the area. Free temporary housing is being occupied within the empty trailers adjacent the property. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

They should! With all the lay-offs they had around the country, They probably added quite a few to the homeless ranks. Hell might even be employee's who are laid-off and lost their homes......

Where can I sign up, and when can I move in? All the people who moved on this last COO should take advantage of that in case they get laid off soon. :biglaugh: :thumbsup:

Actually that isn't a bad idea. Make a housing project for the YRC employees that work for that terminal, just outside the terminal. It would be easy to receive a work call, and it would be a short commute to work. YRC should do that nation wide at every terminal, since their having a hard time selling a lot of property.

We better make sure that the company starts doing recall notices over the P. A. system at the terminal, in case the "new home owners" are laid off employees.

I'm sure it can be listed as an option. I'm sure that will even have the wind mills built in place and solar panels on the roof for cleaner energy. Also huge recycle canaster for beer bottles and cans, but then again a lot of truck drivers don't drink that much anymore. YRC may have that as a company rule in their housing lot. (NO DRINKING) I'm sure drivers/dock workers would follow the rules on that one. However, YRC isn't the type of place where they want total control over everyone and everything.

download
download
download
download
download
th_article-1163102-0029019300000258-2.jpg

YRC Saves​