Yellow | Yrc,holland,new Penn Contract Update Conference Call Live Stream

Yes I think we were. I was outraged at the last contract and remember many here saying I was crazy to expect more. This time they basically offered your 15% back without a a raise. What were you expecting?
Not much.
But if I were still there I'd want full pay and pension.
I've only been out 3 months.
If I were still there and able to vote I'd vote NO!

Not much.
But if I were still there I'd want full pay and pension.
I've only been out 3 months.
If I were still there and able to vote I'd vote NO!

We all want that but most of us ( I think) are smart enough to know that would last about 3 months ( if lucky) before they missed an interest payment and the lenders called the loan due .They would be hemorrhaging cash worse than they were before all this b.s. started.

We all want that but most of us ( I think) are smart enough to know that would last about 3 months ( if lucky) before they missed an interest payment and the lenders called the loan due .They would be hemorrhaging cash worse than they were before all this b.s. started.
Your probably correct
That's why (one reason) I think it will pass as is.
I'd still vote no.

Yes I think we were. I was outraged at the last contract and remember many here saying I was crazy to expect more. This time they basically offered your 15% back without a a raise. What were you expecting?
were making less than abf still underpaid vote no they can do better

Just remember $4 over 5 years. $1 more than top rate of abf, $2hr less than upsf. Your raise will be eaten in inflation. Go back to the table and start over.

Not another penny? Stop dumping thousands of dollars in worn out junk. Get some new rolling stock.

were making less than abf still underpaid vote no they can do better
Just remember $4 over 5 years. $1 more than top rate of abf, $2hr less than upsf. Your raise will be eaten in inflation. Go back to the table and start over.

Not another penny? Stop dumping thousands of dollars in worn out junk. Get some new rolling stock.

So you guys don’t believe Ernie?

So you guys don’t believe Ernie?
In 09, I grilled Paffenroth and Camnack. The conversation was similar. “We got everything we could and maintained healthcare.”

I believe their interpretation of the numbers. There’s only so much meat on the bone.

Many of our new hires are well satisfied with the present package and healthcare plan. I get it.

My frustration is, what is the legacy we leave.

I have voted no many times. I have abstained once.

I am beside myself because the pension was not addressed.

This will be my focus at our meeting on Saturday.

In 09, I grilled Paffenroth and Camnack. The conversation was similar. “We got everything we could and maintained healthcare.”

I believe their interpretation of the numbers. There’s only so much meat on the bone.

Many of our new hires are well satisfied with the present package and healthcare plan. I get it.

My frustration is, what is the legacy we leave.

I have voted no many times. I have abstained once.

I am beside myself because the pension was not addressed.

This will be my focus at our meeting on Saturday.
El.
I don't know where your at.
Let us know what's said and why the pension wasn't really addressed.
Appreciate anything on that.
:1036316054:

I'm confused, if the MOU is being terminated as March 31, 2019, that means our wages go back to were it supposed to be if there was no any 15% reduction, it should be around $ 25.00.
So, starting April 1, 2019 if we pass this new contract, wages should be around:
CDL drivers $ 26.00
Non CDL drivers $ 24.00
:kicking: