Yellow | Yrc,holland,new Penn Contract Update Conference Call Live Stream

I'm confused, if the MOU is being terminated as March 31, 2019, that means our wages go back to were it supposed to be if there was no any 15% reduction, it should be around $ 25.00.
So, starting April 1, 2019 if we pass this new contract, wages should be around:
CDL drivers $ 26.00
Non CDL drivers $ 24.00
:kicking:
no the money is 100 from April 1 and next year April 100

It's the whole national mentality which sucks...........when things got 'civil' with the unions and the companies.......it only became 'civil' for one side.........the civil ways aren't really working. They have no fear. Fear is great motivator.....keep taking and taking and taking....and call it civil.....no risk...just gain.. Not inciting riots...just saying that it went better for our side historically. Seems to be fact.

The beneficiaries of these civil ways are not anybody we have contact with....they live much higher above contact with us...therefore any incivility at our workplaces would be futile...and waste....meaning don't do it...

Union violence is what turned off most people. While you think it worked, it was short lived. Most Americans refuse to live like animals.
Perhaps you desire that for your children again most Americans despise being victims of violence because they have a different opinion.
In the end union violence led to the decline of union membership which in turn killed off union pensions..
It's remarkable that you seem to think it was a good thing for unions to be killing and beating any one with a different opinion.
Glad I'm retired from this industry...

We have to be civil. This isn't the 60's.
Ive been on the target of aggressive people.
I'm not an aggressive person.
I've been treated with violence. In front of supers and a TM.
They did nothing at the time. But send him home.
Eventually (took a month) he was fired. He threatened a super soon after.
He should have been fired the first time. Period. There is no place even now in our environment. But it's there. And thats just flat out stupid.
If someone thinks threats and violence is.needed. They need to move on
A tense threatening environment is not a place anyone. ANYONE. Wants to work in everyday.
But it's still the mentality of alot of people there and like I said already it's flippin stupid. Thank goodness most of the men and women there are civil.
Just my opinion and experience....
:1036316054:
P. S.
I'm glad I'm retired also!

We have to be civil. This isn't the 60's.
Ive been on the target of aggressive people.
I'm not an aggressive person.
I've been treated with violence. In front of supers and a TM.
They did nothing at the time. But send him home.
Eventually (took a month) he was fired. He threatened a super soon after.
He should have been fired the first time. Period. There is no place even now in our environment. But it's there. And thats just flat out stupid.
If someone thinks threats and violence is.needed. They need to move on
A tense threatening environment is not a place anyone. ANYONE. Wants to work in everyday.
But it's still the mentality of alot of people there and like I said already it's flippin stupid. Thank goodness most of the men and women there are civil.
Just my opinion and experience....
:1036316054:
P. S.
I'm glad I'm retired also!

I’m sorry you had to endure that crap mystic.I can tell you don’t deserve it.There is no shortage os azzholes out there.

My struggles are walking away from them .Its hard sometimes to not to stand up to a loud mouth bully.

Last edited:
I just walk away. It's an offense that should and most times is not tolerated. But they waited.. I personally knew it was just a of time. I won't go into specifics but I knew why.
Nobody deserves to be treated with threats or violence. I personally (again) would use neither. Or didn't.
Hell. I'm too damn old and skinny to be fighting or threatening people. Lol.
If someone has a beef with someone frankly. Just go talk man to man. But that won't happen because these certain guys just have tempers that won't or can't be quelled.
I've only had it happen from men that came from larger distribution centers where they could intimidate others and get away with it. I wasn't intimidated. I felt more threatened but not afraid. If you know what I mean. They are only gonna touch me once. That's it. Once. That's not a threat. Cause I didn't ever start anything there.
Could be they had a bad day. Didn't like my face. Something I don't care. I leave that at the door and went to work. What others did or didn't do was not my concern Unless one thing. Being unsafe. Towards me or anyone.
I'm done with all that. And like I said above. Most were civil. Which actually makes it a better work environment.

Union violence is what turned off most people. While you think it worked, it was short lived. Most Americans refuse to live like animals.
Perhaps you desire that for your children again most Americans despise being victims of violence because they have a different opinion.
In the end union violence led to the decline of union membership which in turn killed off union pensions..
It's remarkable that you seem to think it was a good thing for unions to be killing and beating any one with a different opinion.

I won't say some incidents didn't occur, because they did, but this violence and killing was not widespread as you, may think, even in the late 50s, ( and yes, I was there)
There was very little in the Carolinas.
A few bad apples in the barrel, doesn't make the whole barrel bad.
There were some incidents where non-union guys damaged their own equipment, blamed it on the union.
I think badmouthing hurt organizing efforts more than violence.
I guess I'm missing something if you say violence led to the loss of membership.
I thought all the time, it was because of all those companies folding.

I think the unions benefitted the worker in the past, not so much in the present.....and I think we live like trained dumb monkey animals to peacefully benefit a few, while most take the hit...Loss in wage and work standards...loss in pensions....loss in sticking together................all teachings of the monkey trainers brought this. I think we live more like animals now than we did then.....just more trainable animals...trained to always take the hit for the few.

If you think I am a violent person you are wrong...Just looking at history....and the civil ways have done nothing for the unions.
I don't think we have 'outbrained' anybody in many years....they love to make us think we have brains....while their other hand is in our wallet.
I won't say some incidents didn't occur, because they did, but this violence and killing was not widespread as you, may think, even in the late 50s, ( and yes, I was there)
There was very little in the Carolinas.
A few bad apples in the barrel, doesn't make the whole barrel bad.
There were some incidents where non-union guys damaged their own equipment, blamed it on the union.
I think badmouthing hurt organizing efforts more than violence.
I guess I'm missing something if you say violence led to the loss of membership.
I thought all the time, it was because of all those companies folding.
He'll say anything to hurt the unions.....His feelings were hurt by them many years ago....and he has never recovered.

I communicate ways to get out of the box which keeps us trapped and on the run. The thinking of the working man has gone nowhere for us in my entire lifetime....and it has done nothing for the working man, the nation or the world. The concept is not to encourage violence, but to stop the goddamned thinking in the box...because it does not work at all9It's been trained into us imo)...and has not for all of our working careers.......................I do not view our payrates, pensions, voice in government for people like ourselves, standard of living is as good as say a Roadway driver in the early 70's.........the expenses are off the charts....yet everything else has stagnated.

I should've reread my post before even giving you a second of time. People like you are the downfall of the industry.
I'm glad your retired from the industry too. I said nothing about unions beating and killing people. And stated that nobody that we have contact with are the beneficiaries of our losses. I said nothing about opinion.

Do you think it has been civil reading about numerous votes in the past decades?
Do you think it civil that men who worked very hard, very long hours are losing their pensions?
Do you think it civil that Mr' Zollars most probably has a life of leisure without really worrying about wether he could retire r not, and that his child has a position of high power in a nonunion competitor....after what was laid on 20,000 employess from his actions.
What about the children and retirement of the 20,000.

I'm sure your answers will say that that is all just civil.......nothing animal-like about it at all...it's our own fault right,,,and after your answer.....many will think that you are the animal.
And when they hear your answers....they have nothing to fear...knowing they have your support....so that they may continue in the civil ways of today.

If they can’t give more to pensions then let my contribution go into a 401k.
exactly..keepingon...but know one, not union or us or company or really much of anybody in congress has done or said a ****ing thing In the last 10 years!!!about a way to solve muti employer pension plans problems...company never going to drop money in a black pit ever again!!! thats just a fact....here in central pa. for around 12 years, they had what amounted to individual accounts for everybody...only thing that will let me retire... like a 401k that union cant touch or take....probably why they stopped it...there defined benefit isn't ::shit:: at 1480.00 at 30 yrs. but have my lump sum also with several options to go with..but why anyone would work here for poor pension now is beyond me!! that was part of working the :shit:ty hours and all..while its not right, I didn't really consider that a part of the new contract talks, the pension...its time to start hamering your congressman or whoever to save our guys pensions!!

A substantial part of the blame on the CSPF losses also goes to the government, way back in the late 80’s,for giving control of the fund to Wall Street who made bad investment decisions using pension money,but still always collected their fees.
goldman sacsk and northern trust, was worse for the central states pension than the mob ever was...and the govt took it from the mob and gave to wallstreet...not that are pensions should be invested with the mob, but once again, anything the govt runs, gets totally ****ed up!!

No decency to get rid of the 9 hour bids.....biggest rippoff I ever heard of.
Yet they want it to continue....They NEED that? :horseshit:!
This business sucks. The whole industry sucks...time to move on. The whole nations economic mentality sucks.
Welfare looks better than working more and more every day.
https://teamster.org/sites/default/files/e04-east-centralpaagreement_2019-2024.pdf

Maybe everybody else can go to work and pay me to sit home...because work really doesn't pay to much for what it's cracked up to be. A ripoff scam at every turn. We're always expected to do more for less yet pay more for less when it comes to us paying anything. The real strike vote is at the welfare office...they know the stupidity of working for a living. Get to work to an unloaded trailer..no money for inbound loaders...get in the truck, the fuel tank is empty...fuel it....set up the run because it never makes sense as set, call every other customer to make sure somebody will be there to sign, unload most with liftgate, no docks, no forklifts, no recievers, home deliveries, no level surfaces, leave freight with no help because they went home..unload yourself again. Pickup freight with no shippers on lifts..load with jack.....they go home and we work all shifts....the whole world goes home at set times...yet we must hurry and work with no set times........and everybody just accepts it...stupid industry....never asking for more for the guy doing it...always asking him to do it all and more for less......while they have set schedules and more money in their pockets........Job title: :censored:-to-the world. ( the "N' word)
Oh...we have a new job added by the government and the industry with no extra pay.......new requirement to add to the other billion things........................Exterminator.......with no extra pay......just do it........Kill all lantern flies in sight...New Penn trailers will all be required to have a registration sticker stating that we will kill all lantern flies all day long everywhere everyday.......Soon we will have no time to move freight.......not with the billion other things we must do. Try adding another job to a doctor, a Lawyer or judge with no extra pay..........don't worry we got it all for free. Don't worry.....we got it for free...no extra for dumb truck drivers......just more and more expectation. We don't have enough to do. Go ask Terminix to do it for free...or tell them too.

Tell DOW Chemical to kill all lantern flies for free......let's see what their reaction will be.
We'll do it for a price would be there reaction.

Not this stupid industry.
Yes sir...we will do it all AND pay for some kind of permit too......our guys will do it for nothing...no problem.

Last edited: