Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

THANKS BIG R for staying focused. This is what WE YRC employees WANT and NEED to keep focused. Again Thanks. We made it this far let's keep going!!!

Losses last quarter doubled. Hauling more highly discounted freight is not an improvement. YRC cannot sell service only price. I work inbound, my first assignment every morning is to break a YRC trailer full of home depot. They don't want yellow to deliver it. Haggerstown MD to milwaukee is 10 days? Dallas is 2 weeks. KY to WI is a week? That's the kind of service yrc has, so no you can't charge more because nobody will use you.
Break a YRC trailer every morning? Who is taking who's freight?

And your point is? let's start a thread where the intruders, the no longers, and the indigents are not permitted to participate and see what kind of participation we have. See #2 of my previous post.
12-6... 48013

If you can`t post something positive here,on the YRC forum, you should go back and crawl under the rock you came out of!:1036316054:[/QU anyone that is donating wages,pension and partial health insurance to this loser company has the right to express themselves.

If you can`t post something positive here,on the YRC forum, you should go back and crawl under the rock you came out of!:1036316054:[/QU anyone that is donating wages,pension and partial health insurance to this loser company has the right to express themselves.

You really should learn to read !! That person doesn't work here , he/she stated
I hope our numbers never fall that low.

OK, I am a little confused here and maybe someone can help set me straight.
1) KK has claimed to have started this thread yet the header shows herecomesruby as the person entitled to that claim to fame. What am I missing?
2) This thread is a discussion thread, not a read only thread, which would imply that discussion is welcome. Discussion=mouse clicks and mouse clicks=advertising revenue for Jeff, the owner of the bulletin board. This thread, for the most part is an information only thread where all can read the alleged YRC bill count for the day but discussion is permissible (unless your view is different from KK's).
3) I am a visitor to this site who openly admits to not being a YRC employee but I am not the only one who has participated in this current discussion.
4) KK has told me to go away if I don't see things his way. See Point 2 above. Given point 2 above and the fact that KK is a moderator, correction, "super moderator" I can't understand why he would discourage healthy and legitimate conversation here. Somehow this discussion has struck a nerve with KK and for the best I can see he is the only one who has lashed out at anyone.
I am not afraid of correction so if I am wrong here please help me get straightened out.

Blah Blah Blah Blah, less is more .

Hey, Captain America & the rest of the whiners. This thread is about YRC's daily bill tally. Start a new thread if you want to express an opinion with regards to the quality of the organization.

Hey, Captain America & the rest of the whiners. This thread is about YRC's daily bill tally. Start a new thread if you want to express an opinion with regards to the quality of the organization.

I think airbag is asleep at the wheel, quality of the organization, really ?? where are you working tonite the comedy club or the laugh factory ?

I believe White Shirt is some low level management type at Con-Way.
White shirt is a clipboard monkey at conway. But his 7 years of experience of scanning bills and applying trailer seals, has him more smarts about this industry than anybody on TB.

is there a troll in the wire

say back to the bill count its encouraging to see the numbers going up instead of down. That white shirt guy send him over here we got a special place for him since he likes to compare numbers:Emoticon_digging: