Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

The company is half the size it was; how many times do we need to explain this to you? Oh, let me remind you that you never worked for Roadway, or Yellow!! Go enjoy the Holiday, and quit crying people are starting to talk!!! :Violin:

P.S. I want skid counts!

I never worked for roadway?? Really? If you say so because you know everything. Dont worry jenny three day weekends go by quick and you will be back under the tm's desk before you know it. It must be hard on you being away for so long. Perhaps you can take a thermos of koolaid home to prevent you from getting the shakes

I never worked for roadway?? Really? If you say so because you know everything. Dont worry jenny three day weekends go by quick and you will be back under the tm's desk before you know it. It must be hard on you being away for so long. Perhaps you can take a thermos of koolaid home to prevent you from getting the shakes

You really need to get some new material; your act is old, and stail. Call some of Leno's writers.
You have nothing of subtance, and zero debate skills.

You really need to get some new material; your act is old, and stail. Call some of Leno's writers.
You have nothing of subtance, and zero debate skills.

Oh, I'm sorry I debait with facks u can't handel. U shuld post a pickture or video clip.

Oh, I'm sorry I debait with facks u can't handel. U shuld post a pickture or video clip.

And you need to stop using Longblade's (figures) a.k.a fingers to post with!!! Total incoherent gambling!

YRC lost 73 million in the second quarter of 2011 on about 47,000 bills a day. They are down to about a 8 million dollar loss; minus the cost of the last C.O.O. on about the same amount of bills in the second quarter of 2013. Please, tell me how that is possible??? Bill count totals don't mean ****; if you don't make money on most of what you ship!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And you need to stop using Longblade's (figures) a.k.a fingers to post with!!!

YRC lost 73 million in the second quarter of 2011 on about 47,000 bills a day. They are down to about a 8 million dollar loss; minus the cost of the last C.O.O. on about the same amount of bills. Please tell me how that is possible??? Bill count totals don't mean ****; if you don't make money on most of what you ship!!!!

Exactly. Everytime you pick up a shipment the company loses money. As for a bill count of 47000 at the end of the month for a company this size, truely pathetic. But at least you are now seeing the light, that no matter what, this pos can't make money by hauling freight. All the givebacks, coo's didn't do squat. Thanks for proving my point.

Exactly. Everytime you pick up a shipment the company loses money. As for a bill count of 47000 at the end of the month for a company this size, rruely pathetic. But at least you are now seeing the light, that no matter what, this pos can't make money by hauling freight. All the givebacks, coo's didn't do squat. Thanks for proving my point.

Shipping rates are still lower than they need to be, and the economy well.... you won't talk about that at all will you??? Profit Margins in freight are very very small. They are headed in the right direction, and I know how pissed you must be. Go ask UPS how they are doing in freight. Just keep using that pallet jack, and leave the heavy lifting to someone else!

Shipping rates are still lower than they need to be, and the economy well.... you won't talk about that at all will you??? Profit Margins in freight are very very small. They are headed in the right direction, and I know how pissed you must be. Just keep using that pallet jack, and leave the heavy lifting to someone else!

Economy seems to be getting better here. Way too much work for my barn and can't hire drivers fast enough. Inbound bills are about 1100 per day which is up by 250 or so from last year and outbound is up 300 or so to 1200 bills per day. As for other companies, everyone's revenue and tonnage and shipments were up as well. So you can blame the economy all you want but it appears its just the economy of yrcf.

Economy seems to be getting better here. Way too much work for my barn and can't hire drivers fast enough. Inbound bills are about 1100 per day which is up by 250 or so from last year and outbound is up 300 or so to 1200 bills per day. As for other companies, everyone's revenue and tonnage and shipments were up as well. So you can blame the economy all you want but it appears its just the economy of yrcf.

Not all companies are up, and UPS warned that it's volumes in package are going down. Go find me UPS's numbers in freight. Just in freight/ find me their O.R. in freight. UPS, and their freight numbers are a bigger fraud then Obama is.

Mr. everyone's revenue and tonnage and shipments were up as well. Please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all companies are up, and UPS warned that it's volumes in package are going down. Go find me UPS's numbers in freight. Just in freight/ find me their O.R. in freight. Mr. everyone's revenue and tonnage and shipments were up as well. Please!

UPS doesn't release numbers for freight. They combine it with package for a company revenue. You know that. You want to play semantics and then question someone's debating skills? You are definitely in management. You're right its the economy. You clowns are dying for winter so you can go back to blaming the weather.

UPS doesn't release numbers for freight. They combine it with package for a company revenue. You know that. You want to play semantics and then question someone's debating skills? You are definitely in management. You're right its the economy. You clowns are dying for winter so you can go back to blaming the weather.

Is that your final answer?

UPS combines their freight numbers with UPS Credit( Money on loan to small business), and their UPS stores.... Totally Fraudulent if you ask me.

UPS is out lowballing freight just to haul it. With that business model they will never be profitable and will continue to harm the rest of the industry. The question is how long will they continue with that MO? And how will they change it, by raising prices or leaving the industry?

UPS is out lowballing freight just to haul it. With that business model they will never be profitable and will continue to harm the rest of the industry. The question is how long will they continue with that MO? And how will they change it, by raising prices or leaving the industry?

I think they are toast, and they are trying to figure the right way out.

They have the worst transit times I have seen. Cant sell service

No but they have the deep pockets to hurt the rest of us............................question should be what is their end game.