Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

The daily bill count is for the YRC part of YRCW . If a member from one of the other companies could please start updating this thread with the other bill counts ( New Penn Holland etc etc ) it would be greatly appreciated ! From now on when posting the bill count here please be sure to add the tag from which company it's for . This is a INFO only thread not a thread to be used to debate the bill count or to go off track ,Thanks R-14Driver OUT .

The daily bill count is for the YRC part of YRCW . If a member from one of the other companies could please start updating this thread with the other bill counts ( New Penn Holland etc etc ) it would be greatly appreciated ! From now on when posting the bill count here please be sure to add the tag from which company it's for . This is a INFO only thread not a thread to be used to debate the bill count or to go off track ,Thanks R-14Driver OUT .

yrc,10-23.......887
yrc,10-24.......537
yrc,10-25.......43,012

I would do it if someone could let me know where I might find the info. Anyone know?

You'll have to weasel it out of your manager, some dispatchers have access others don't or don't know they do or don't care.

I would do it if someone could let me know where I might find the info. Anyone know?

Shoe, you are letting me down man. I would have thought that a man of your knowledge and means, would know how to get the info ASAP. Now get to work and let us know you are still "THE MAN" If all else fails ask Wolf or Grizz, then if that does not work make up some impressive numbers and see what happens. Got to love it.

Shoe, you are letting me down man. I would have thought that a man of your knowledge and means, would know how to get the info ASAP. Now get to work and let us know you are still "THE MAN" If all else fails ask Wolf or Grizz, then if that does not work make up some impressive numbers and see what happens. Got to love it.
If Wolf and Grizz have the numbers they can post it. If they are scared, they can PM the numbers to me and I will. I don't hang out with management or dispatch, so if that is how you get the numbers I'm not your man!

Please read this below ,Thanks

Just a suggestion, since the bill count hasn't changed in the last year from an average of 42-44,000 with the customers coming back in droves for monthes, why not just restart it when it goes to an average of say 50,000 a day.

I am just trying to keep people updated,daily. I get the #'s each morning,and post them. Guess if you do not want to read them,don't.

A huge thanks for spending your time to keep us informed of the daily bill count! Thank You Big R guy and Remo! I am sure we would all be thrilled to see the bill count @ 50k. Hopefully that will happen sooner rather then later.

Just a suggestion, since the bill count hasn't changed in the last year from an average of 42-44,000 with the customers coming back in droves for monthes, why not just restart it when it goes to an average of say 50,000 a day.

Not wanting to take away from the purpose of this thread.....but it was started to show the daily bill counts because this latest COO was based on a bill count of 41,500 per day...if it stays above that and you get laid off, and your terminal was a gainer, you are suppose to be protected....this information may be helpfull to others, if that is not you, then stay off....meanwhile.....lets get back to the daily bill count system wide for YRC,Inc ONLY....thanks.....KK