Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

Pre merge werent both companies over 110,000?? and isnt Fred-ex handleing about 90,000 a day?? If this is indeed the case I cant see how anybody can get excited over 52,000 at months end,, 60,000 maybe but not 52,000

Pre merge werent both companies over 110,000?? and isnt Fred-ex handleing about 90,000 a day?? If this is indeed the case I cant see how anybody can get excited over 52,000 at months end,, 60,000 maybe but not 52,000
Would not matter if we were hauling 70,000 bills a day, with our production #'s, work rules, damages, and comp costs, we will have a hard time. Just my opinion.

Would not matter if we were hauling 70,000 bills a day, with our production #'s, work rules, damages, and comp costs, we will have a hard time. Just my opinion.
OOPS. Forgot one other reason: poor decisions by some of the rocket scientists posing as supervisors,and TM's. Also, bill count info has not shown this week yet. Will try another source Thursday. For now, off and running to 211. See ya there, REX 211. Just passing through. Man I love this job.

What drives me crazy is prior to the merge goals meant something and when you made them it was a big deal, our tm made it a point to share results and where we stood meant alot. Since the merge if we do really well our goals just go up. My thought has always been hold everyone accountable for hitting their goals, but don't expect someone to get excited about a number that just goes up every period.

Cannot get #'s for 4-2, 4-3, and 4-4. Guess system was down.
4-5...49651
4-6...Good Friday...22789

What drives me crazy is prior to the merge goals meant something and when you made them it was a big deal, our tm made it a point to share results and where we stood meant alot. Since the merge if we do really well our goals just go up. My thought has always been hold everyone accountable for hitting their goals, but don't expect someone to get excited about a number that just goes up every period.
My opinion of goals being posted, or read off in pre-shifts is I think they should keep quiet about all of it. The more you hound people, seems the less some do. You will always have people who work smarter and more efficient than others. Friend of mine works the dock @ 309, and averages 10-12 bills and hour, when the average is less than 3. He takes all his bathroom breaks, lunch and so on, and listens to the gripes from others. He does not rush up and down the dock, just does a job. Does it well in my opinion.

My opinion of goals being posted, or read off in pre-shifts is I think they should keep quiet about all of it. The more you hound people, seems the less some do. You will always have people who work smarter and more efficient than others. Friend of mine works the dock @ 309, and averages 10-12 bills and hour, when the average is less than 3. He takes all his bathroom breaks, lunch and so on, and listens to the gripes from others. He does not rush up and down the dock, just does a job. Does it well in my opinion.
Doesn't sound like much of a union man to me .

Are these numbers related to what total? FFL
Untouchables want to know hahaha because I dunt,t understand...