Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

Why is mauler being a d ..k? ABF posting here for 3yrs hoping we die. Now his stock and market share in basement and WE can't post on their site! All I hear from them in the street is WE are a CANCER! and should not be in business! (I am back P+d) If this is TRUCKINGBOARDS count me out! (don't know how to start a thread)

Why is mauler being a d ..k? ABF posting here for 3yrs hoping we die. Now his stock and market share in basement and WE can't post on their site! All I hear from them in the street is WE are a CANCER! and should not be in business! (I am back P+d) If this is TRUCKINGBOARDS count me out! (don't know how to start a thread)
Click back to yrc main page scroll down to bottom of page on left it says post new thread ....I now work for abf ,should i be posting this????

Click back to yrc main page scroll down to bottom of page on left it says post new thread ....I now work for abf ,should i be posting this????
I don't have a problem with it.....I voiced my opinion on Locked threads so I understand his post. Pretty soon we will have 309 only threads....Dock only...Yrc only......where does it stop? When nobody is posting............:shrug:

Oh crap....just realized this is the Bill count thread.....Sorry R-14

Last edited by a moderator:
6-13...47569
6-14...46857
6-15...Just got up. Hope they "watered" my horse real well last night. Gonna be a hot one on the pike today.

I know this thread is only for bill count. However I would like to congratulate Big R Guy. Way to go, 5 axle and Grand Champion from Illinois. Good luck in Minneapolis.

I know this thread is only for bill count. However I would like to congratulate Big R Guy. Way to go, 5 axle and Grand Champion from Illinois. Good luck in Minneapolis.

I wonder if there are any guys named "bill" up there? Thanks, Bag.