Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

I know this thread is only for bill count. However I would like to congratulate Big R Guy. Way to go, 5 axle and Grand Champion from Illinois. Good luck in Minneapolis.

All kidding aside, Does anyone know the results from from Illinois Truck Rodeo yesterday?

All kidding aside, Does anyone know the results from from Illinois Truck Rodeo yesterday?
I was there. 5 Axle and Sleeper are YRC Freight. 3 Axle is Conway. Twins is FedEx Freight. Step Van is FedEx Freight. I can't remember any others.

last year monday june 20 46422 bills,tuesday june 21 48408 bills.we are down about 2000 bills or roughly 4% from last year at this time.

last year monday june 20 46422 bills,tuesday june 21 48408 bills.we are down about 2000 bills or roughly 4% from last year at this time.

Do you have the skid count per bill, and weight from last year to this year??? Do you have revenue per bill from last year to this year??? I doubt it.

Do you have the skid count per bill, and weight from last year to this year??? Do you have revenue per bill from last year to this year??? I doubt it.

Well then you just negated the whole idea of this thread and all the work Big R puts into it.

Agree , although this is an interesting thread, We could move 100,000 bills through the system each day, and if we are not making money on the freight then the count is a moot point. Thanks for efforts Big R.

The bill count is one part of the puzzle. By itself it dosent tell all but is great to see. Dont look do deeply into it on a daily basis guys chill out . Plus its getting a little bit too much in this tread that is not bill counts start a seperate tread .

Congrats big r on ur driving skills

Skid count per bill? And weight from last year? Revenue per bill? It is average revenue per hundred wt. which is usually shown in the quarterly reports. As far as your other comments..........you do not have a clue. Sorry for going off track guys. I should know better also.

this week has been the biggest tonnage week in 8 years.Bill count doesn't show volume.Company asking all drivers if they can hold off taking time off.My terminal is putting out 600-900 outbound bills a day this week.

this week has been the biggest tonnage week in 8 years.Bill count doesn't show volume.Company asking all drivers if they can hold off taking time off.My terminal is putting out 600-900 outbound bills a day this week.

.(Bill count doesn't show volume.) I have been told on here for saying that same thing;that I Don't have a clue.

Thanks for the validation wild thing.

6-27...49178
6-28...51344
6-29...52590
6-30... Still working on finding "pallet count" for each shipment.

7-3...44528
7-4...Try to keep all 10 fingers attached to beverages,and not something that may blow them off your hands.