Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

I heard YRC freight fired some of the dock crew in San Bernardino Ca.for stealing IPads.
Maybe since YRC has been installing new software lately.That is probably why they had a hold up at the rail yard in LA

I heard a week ago we had 12-14 drivers, waiting for hours, at the BNSF terminal in L.A. for incorrect computer billing. Only a YRCF problem, as there were no other carriers waiting.

Thats also been happening at the rail yards in Chicago.Although it appears to be the order in which the info is entered in the bnsf computer is what they keep saying. have talked to drivers waiting as much as 4 hours to get fixed.this seems to be haz mat trailers only thankfully. believe it or not, it has been 309, Chicago term personnel who are able to fix. I'm out of 241, Cincinnati & I'm talking about loads we send up to the rails only,don't know about other terminals if they have this problem as well.

when will this thread get back to bill counts...JEEZ!!! If not can the powers that be please kill this mutated abomination of a thread and put it out of its misery plz!!!

Do you think the powers to be don't really want us investor/workers to know what the bill count is system wide?You know how the powers to be like to keep us in the dark about company business

I noticed this past week @ our informative:LMAO: pre shift meetings they no longer tell us how many bills we are expecting. Now its just a "we have some freight and are pretty busy". When asked how many bills we have coming they dance around it. Is this going on anyplace else other then 211/Akron?

Screen still down. Will talk to "friend" at 309 this week and see if he knows different access.

What would make any difference if we knew the bill count?No trade secrets or insider trading.We can't tell the company what to run and when to run it.Ill make a guess that the bill count isn't too far off of 44000 plus or minus.

What would make any difference if we knew the bill count?No trade secrets or insider trading.We can't tell the company what to run and when to run it.Ill make a guess that the bill count isn't too far off of 44000 plus or minus.

I think I would agree with you on that kitty cat. Apparently from what my source is telling me, they are installing some other programs into that screen so other info along with bill counts will show. Just a wild guess? Maybe access to pictures of terminals with new roofs? I dunno.

And skida per shipment and guys named Bill i hope.afterall,Remo can only do so much.
Remo is on a new assignment now, until the end of the year. He will be riding inside of randomly picked trailers with new roofs to see if any leakage is yet occuring, and will report his findings on here. I think it all has something to do with the placards they are using to patch the holes. Guess the supplier is in China, and they are not good quality material. But this also could be just a rumor.