Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

Remo is on a new assignment now, until the end of the year. He will be riding inside of randomly picked trailers with new roofs to see if any leakage is yet occuring, and will report his findings on here. I think it all has something to do with the placards they are using to patch the holes. Guess the supplier is in China, and they are not good quality material. But this also could be just a rumor.

This is not a rumor. Bill count screen still not operational as of 0700 this morning.

:wavey:More then ten bills on 309 dock seniority list.would give an exact count but i ran outta fingers and us dock scum can only count to ten.:bananapartyhat:

Have looked at screen at 3 different locations,and all show the same message that the page is in error at this time. Even asked a TM at a Chicago area terminal to look, and his looked the same. Will keep watching for it. My source also will keep me updated. Gotta go now. Heard there is a leak in the roof at 309 near dock door 98. Got to check this out.

Well, I do know the count for a few days this week.
12-24...0
12-25...0
Still waiting for the computer geeks to get program running.

can someone plz put this once useful but now impotent thread out of its misery...plzzzz.:1904:
. Heard from source yesterday, count screen will come bace when new p and d phones go online in month or so. In the meantime, Bite me.

. Heard from source yesterday, count screen will come bace when new p and d phones go online in month or so. In the meantime, Bite me.
I think everyone should come on out to the Buffalo Inn. The 87th Annual Sheep Toss Festival is this weekend.

I think everyone should come on out to the Buffalo Inn. The 87th Annual Sheep Toss Festival is this weekend.

Okay, I'll bite.

What is the "record" toss?

Distance or style?

Why has the SPCA not become involved in this?

Okay, I'll bite.

What is the "record" toss?

Distance or style?

Why has the SPCA not become involved in this?
Records from the Daily Squeel newspaper show a record toss of 29.6 feet has held up since 1988. The tossee' was none other than Mortimer (Boogger) Ol'doofus himself. It was a "discus" style toss according to records and photos.

The rumor is Clyde "BoBo" Wanquer's grandson "Lefty" has registered for the competition. He will attempt to regain the record allegedly stolen by Mort Ol'doofus in 1988!

Did i hear,correctly that Remo will be making a special guest appearance on day one?
Remo is actually one of the 5 judges. While there he will also do free inspections on anyones roof that requests it. Remo is a certified member of the NRIA. ( National Roof Inpectors Assn)