Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

With the earnings report coming out Friday if you dig into it deep enough you will be able to figure out the bill count for guarter 4

Pathetic numbers when the two companies would do more than that individually.

The company is half the size it was; how many times do we need to explain this to you? Oh, let me remind you that you never worked for Roadway, or Yellow!! Go enjoy the Holiday, and quit crying people are starting to talk!!! :Violin:

P.S. I want skid counts!

new math

The company is half the size it was; how many times do we need to explain this to you? Oh, let me remind you that you never worked for Roadway, or Yellow!! Go enjoy the Holiday, and quit crying people are starting to talk!!! :Violin:

P.S. I want skid counts!

Multiply by the square root of the hypotenuse of an isosceles triangle. :duh: Then divide by pi. :hysterical:
AND HAVE A HAPPY LABOR DAY TOO!!!!

P.S. I want skid counts!
Only skids per bill, per number of skid spots available , per trailers available to load to 326, for me, or worchester, ma, count, and only if worked by supervisors on sunday

P.S. I want skid counts!
If he never worked for them why are they taking 15% of his pay? :shrug: