Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

No but they have the deep pockets to hurt the rest of us............................question should be what is their end game.

I don't think they're too worried about us. I think they feel FedEx is their main competition. I wonder what the market share is for each company; including YRC?

For the first time since the recession, the billion-dollar carriers grew more slowly than the 25 largest LTL carriers.

The LTL industry’s “billion-dollar club” grew much faster in 2011, when the same 10 carriers increased combined revenue 17 percent to $22.2 million, according to the study by SJ Consulting Group, a research firm in Sewickley, Pa.

But, I thought the economy is getting better????

They have the worst transit times I have seen. Cant sell service
They try to run the freight division like its the parcel side is their first mistake, still haven't resolved their contract issue yet they want them to incorporate some of the parcel work. The up side for them is like FedEx where they can bundle all their services to a customer for a reduced price thus obtaining freight from a customer that would otherwise use us. Where would FedEx be today if it weren't for RPS, or if Roadway had kept that puppy and made it to where it is today.

For the first time since the recession, the billion-dollar carriers grew more slowly than the 25 largest LTL carriers.

The LTL industry’s “billion-dollar club” grew much faster in 2011, when the same 10 carriers increased combined revenue 17 percent to $22.2 million, according to the study by SJ Consulting Group, a research firm in Sewickley, Pa.

But, I thought the economy is getting better????

Well at least its not getting worse!

Cant you two get along and focus on the real enemy?
YRCF bill count has not risen in over 3 years BUT they are proposing another 2 year extension till 2017?

Cant you two get along and focus on the real enemy?
YRCF bill count has not risen in over 3 years BUT they are proposing another 2 year extension till 2017?

Bill count has not risen in 3 years, but they are almost turning a profit. How is that possible?

Who said they are proposing a 2 year extension? If they try that they will have to put some cash back on the table, and they know it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a though here Guys,
25 cents a year for every year
FULL PAYMENTS TO ALL PENSION PLANS! (FULL RATE! NOT THIS 25% CRAP!)
And let say 100 shares of Stock for every year we give back the 15% (Gotta have something to sell on the next "Pump & Purge"!)

We'll start there and work from that!

Just a though here Guys,
25 cents a year for every year
FULL PAYMENTS TO ALL PENSION PLANS! (FULL RATE! NOT THIS 25% CRAP!)
And let say 100 shares of Stock for every year we give back the 15% (Gotta have something to sell on the next "Pump & Purge"!)

We'll start there and work from that!

Please start a new thread and discuss outside of this one.

Thanx,

Elwood.

anyone want to guess on bill count? hard to tell on 309 dock freight seems to. be hitting the dock a couple hours later than usual lately:coffee1:r

I did not think I would have to guess, I came here to get it. Well I went back four pages and did not see it. I guess I should have known better. :ranting2: