Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there suppose to be limits to or no coo with the bill count being screaming high like it is? Or did that mou go out the window? Thought it had to go under 41,000 or so average. Thanks.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there suppose to be limits to or no coo with the bill count being screaming high like it is? Or did that mou go out the window? Thought it had to go under 41,000 or so average. Thanks.
I think that you are referring to the higher number (44K) that the company wanted to use to inflate the relocation of employees number, versus the (41K) number that KK and the folks fought for to keep the employee transfers to a minimum. But, there is no stopping the COO. We can only try to lower the body count.:1036316054:

Oops. Sorry. Not supposed to post anything but bill count numbers on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the 46,005 is a nice number for a Monday, and I know it`s the Monday before a holiday, and the end of the month all rolled into one, but it still is showing the customers are staying with us. Let`s hope the rest of the week( Tues.& Wed) are close to normal bill counts! Happy Thanksgiving to all that come on here to check this thread, and thank you to Big R Guy for your help on this forum!:1036316054:

I know the 46,005 is a nice number for a Monday, and I know it`s the Monday before a holiday, and the end of the month all rolled into one, but it still is showing the customers are staying with us. Let`s hope the rest of the week( Tues.& Wed) are close to normal bill counts! Happy Thanksgiving to all that come on here to check this thread, and thank you to Big R Guy for your help on this forum!:1036316054:

remo "bunghole" williams, where to hell have you been?!!!!! Looks like they shipped a few extra turkeys and giblets ha!:biglaugh:PS: Forgot to say the big r guy has been reporting the #s but he just doesn't have your flare!

Last edited by a moderator: