Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

remo "bunghole" williams, where to hell have you been?!!!!! Looks like they shipped a few extra turkeys and giblets ha!:biglaugh:PS: Forgot to say the big r guy has been reporting the #s but he just doesn't have your flare!

A lot of people tell me I look a lot like Elvis.Especially the women.

Why can't we have a daily profit thread, Oh Sorry! I forgot we don't make a profit so who gives a flork about daily bill count.

The daily bill count is for the YRC part of YRCW . If a member from one of the other companies could please start updating this thread with the other bill counts ( New Penn Holland etc etc ) it would be greatly appreciated ! From now on when posting the bill count here please be sure to add the tag from which company it's for . This is a INFO only thread not a thread to be used to debate the bill count or to go off track ,Thanks R-14Driver OUT .

yrc,11-24................49,227 turkey legs.Hmm?Odd # of legs.Never saw a one legged turkey before.

I still don't see how yrc can have so many guys named bill! And how they vary by so much everyday!

yrc,Turkey Day.....1231
yrc,Friday............2015
yrc,Saturday........2213
yrc,Sunday..........1824....................Blah,Blah,Blah

A lot of people tell me I look a lot like Elvis.Especially the women.

Did you know that elvis' last great hit was the bathroom floor!

Did you know how he got the name "elvis the pelvis"? Because thats probably all thats left of him now!

Just trying to stay on topic, its big r's fault!:biglaugh:

Did you know that elvis' last great hit was the bathroom floor!

Did you know how he got the name "elvis the pelvis"? Because thats probably all thats left of him now!

Just trying to stay on topic, its big r's fault!:biglaugh:

Aw,you guys are just jealous.Went through the toll @ 80,and 294 today,forgot my I-pass,and the lady in the booth saw me,and nearly fainted.After I pulled over and went back to assist her,all she kept saying was,"Elvis,Elvis!You are alive.And you look better than ever."

yrc,11-29............51,526.Please do not thank me.Just send me a jelly donut,with gravy on it.A day old donut will be fine,since you can purchase them for 15% less.

yrc,11-29............51,526.Please do not thank me.Just send me a jelly donut,with gravy on it.A day old donut will be fine,since you can purchase them for 15% less.

51526 bills?! this mite be the first yr over yr bill count increase this yr! any way to get that info so we can start comparing bill counts to last year?

Aw,you guys are just jealous.Went through the toll @ 80,and 294 today,forgot my I-pass,and the lady in the booth saw me,and nearly fainted.After I pulled over and went back to assist her,all she kept saying was,"Elvis,Elvis!You are alive.And you look better than ever."

Holy :::shit::: Batman!!! @ 80 mph!!! The only thing she must have seen was the lip thing you do! By the way, was that you about 20 years ago or so that went through the Buffalo toll boothes 80mph bobtailing on your way to driving the truck into the lake because you thought there was a bomb onboard and if you went under 50mph it would detonate? Bet thats where they got the idea for that movie Speed!