Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

yrc,12-1............45,622 jelly donuts picked up.Thank-you,thank-you very much.

i think next weeks bill count compared to last year will say alot considering all the uncertainty at the end of last and this year

yrc,12-3....................43,960................Thank-you.Thank-you very much.

yrc,12-4......915
yrc,12-5......637........and I'll have a blue,..............blue,blue,blue,blue,.....blue....christmas.

51526 bills?! this mite be the first yr over yr bill count increase this yr! any way to get that info so we can start comparing bill counts to last year?

Amazing just seen a bulletin posted on our board from Smit saying they are looking to find eliminate all missed pickup and reviewing with ea terminal and some customers as to why.
WOW just about a year too late.

yrc,12-9.............43,770.Sorry I am late with this one,but Marvella had me tied up........literally.

Last edited by a moderator:
yrc,12-10.........43,873.....................clicks of the mike,asking for a westbounder.

lets not forget the gravy over top of the sandwich,served open-faced,truck stop style.