Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

yeah i guess now a days it would be. wasn't big R and YELLOW doing 35000 to 40000 bills per day independently on a average day...

lets not forget the gravy over top of the sandwich,served open-faced,truck stop style.

If you're talking about one of those green :::shit::: on a shingle(rt-90 in pa) truckstop sandwiches then put me down for 2!!! Along with the 40 ouncer keopectate!!! Thats a 5 star restaurante for a truck driver.

yeah i guess now a days it would be. wasn't big R and YELLOW doing 35000 to 40000 bills per day independently on a average day...

Considering they were doing 50-60,000 bills a day each before the moronic merger, I'd say its horrible, no, a sin!

this bill count that's posted is yrc as a whole , including glen more , redaway , holland and reimer too. or BIG R and YELLOW

this bill count that's posted is yrc as a whole , including glen more , redaway , holland and reimer too. or BIG R and YELLOW
The bill count is YRC. That includes Reimer. It does NOT include ANY other operating subsidiaries of YRCW.

If you're talking about one of those green :::shit::: on a shingle(rt-90 in pa) truckstop sandwiches then put me down for 2!!! Along with the 40 ouncer keopectate!!! Thats a 5 star restaurante for a truck driver.

Think maybe the old "Skelly Truck Stop",that was @ RT. 3,and I-270 interchange,near St.Louis,(Granite City,Il), about 27 years ago,had everyone beat.You could see that old,burnt,greasy,foul smelling grill from the counter,but the samiches,sure were good.

yrc,12-11...............................1278,off topic reply's on truckingboard threads.

Think maybe the old "Skelly Truck Stop",that was @ RT. 3,and I-270 interchange,near St.Louis,(Granite City,Il), about 27 years ago,had everyone beat.You could see that old,burnt,greasy,foul smelling grill from the counter,but the samiches,sure were good.

I think we should change this useless william count thread over to a fine dining recommendation thread! At least that would be something "everyone" could use, in and out of work! Maybe Jeff could sell Truckingboards Diner's Club cards and members could earn points and get discounts at participating greasy spoons.

yrc,12-14..................45,279,inquires so far to join our diners club of nationwide greasy spoons to stop at.Of course Turbo will have to personally visit each to rate them.Jeff.Get out the travel vouchers!

yrc,12-14..................45,279,inquires so far to join our diners club of nationwide greasy spoons to stop at.Of course Turbo will have to personally visit each to rate them.Jeff.Get out the travel vouchers!

Thanks! I'd love to be a restaurante critic. Right now I've vowed to visit every dunkin donuts and tim hornies in the U.S. and Canada! I'm gonna get FAT!!!! At least I'd have 95% of the criteria to run for onion office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I'd love to be a restaurante critic. Right now I've vowed to visit every dunkin donuts and tim hornies in the U.S. and Canada! I'm gonna get FAT!!!! At least I'd have 95% of the criteria to run for onion office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you can be in the big time, You gotta critique all the "Waffle Houses."

:Off-Topic::6817:

yrc,12-16..................42,785,the number of Waffle Houses that used to be on I-70,from Colorado,to Baltimore,25 years ago.Can someone verify the current count?