Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

Thanks for clarification on this issue,Bag................................for the umteenth time. Read my lips, YRC ONLY. Thanks.

Good God. Westbound near I-76 cutoff, having lots of fun, and still talking to myself. Admit it. You guys do it too.
9-12...48351

9-13...48030. Hid my "horse" @ 309 so the shuttle guys do not steal it. Going home now to put hot rod in the garage. See ya Bud.

Are these bill counts for YRC only or are they for Holland and New Penn also?????:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I couldn't resist.

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Hey, Northern Flash, you did say the knees were worn out on those coveralls of yours...right? How did that happen???

I couldn't resist. :stirthepot:

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Hey, Northern Flash, you did say the knees were worn out on those coveralls of yours...right? How did that happen???

I couldn't resist. :stirthepot:
Yep. I did say that.:hide: Damn it! It must have been a moment of weakness while my mind wasn't in the gutter.:biglaugh: UMMM. AHHH. The holes in the knees were from handling too much hand freight around the dock? You know.....protect that back!:6788:

9-21...48310. Wow. Just woke up,and saw stock market #'s for today. Maybe Zollars is now head of Federal Reserve?

Can only get better check out Nons stock down over 20% we threw out Billions of stock to pay off creditors. Preffered etc. We survive on reciepts payable. Market has been a scam for yrs. Only Daytrader exchanging money. We get NOTHING from that!

9-28...49137. Eastbound @ Breezewood. Blew AlBags doors off hours ago in the Buckeye.